Chapter 54

But after so many years of acting, Ji Wang is not casual about any role.

After a few days, Ji Wang's beard grew. Song Ge was recently doing academic research abroad, and he could only remind him to pay attention to his body on WeChat.

Another day Ji Wang woke up, but kicked a person's body with his foot.

Ji Wang was not frightened, but shrank in the blanket and struggled for a while before muttering, "Song Ge? You came back from abroad?"

Then he felt that he was being held down. Song Ge wouldn't be like this. Ji Wang poked his head out of the blanket and saw Qi Boyan holding the script, pressing on him and looking at him with a smile.

Ji Wang was taken aback: "Why are you..."

Although Qi Boyan was pressing on him, his arms were still on the ground beside him, and he did not put the weight on him completely, his voice was low: "Song Ge actually has your password?"

Ji Wang coughed, and covered his face subconsciously. His beard was shaggy, and his image was really bad, so he was reluctant to talk face-to-face with Qi Boyan at this time.

He moved his body, trying to get out from under Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan narrowed his eyes, shoved the script to the side, reached out and wrapped the quilt on Ji Wang's body tightly, and gathered it in the middle, like a Mexican roll, wrapping Ji Wang in the quilt.

"I haven't seen you for so long, when my brother sees me, he wants to run?"

Ji Wang moved in the quilt with difficulty: "Stop making trouble, let me wash up first."

Qi Bo said not to let go: "Why does Song Ge have your password?"

Ji Wang gave up the struggle: "He sneaked a look."

Qi Boyan relaxed a little, and was still not happy: "Change the password." With that said, remembering that Ji Wang's password is his birthday, he added: "It's better to use 0514 and change the order."

Ji Wang said perfunctorily: "Okay, you let me out first."

Qi Boyan changed his posture and sat on Ji Wang's waist: "Do you miss me?"

Ji Wang finally freed his hand from the quilt and patted Qi Boyan's knee: "Let me get up, be good."

Qi Boyan was stunned, and really got up obediently, Ji Wang immediately went to the bathroom.

Ji Wang shaved his beard in the bathroom and took a shower. After making sure that he didn't smell any mess, he came out from the inside and looked at Qi Boyan who was sitting on the sofa and was still reading the script.

"Are you here?" Ji Wang looked at the time. It was ten o'clock in the morning, which was quite early.

Qi Boyan turned the pages of the script: "There is an advertisement just here, and the filming is finished, the plane at night, let's see you first."

Ji Wang sat next to Qi Boyan, looked at him for a long time, suddenly reached out his hand to hold Qi Boyan's face, and turned the person to his side.

Qi Boyan relaxedly let Ji Wang look at it: "Does it look good?"

Ji Wang: "How many hours did you sleep last night?"

Qi Bo said: "It's okay, I'm not sleepy."

This answer means that I haven't slept for long. Ji Wang disagrees and said: "What are you still doing here? You should make up for it."

"I want to see you." Qi Boyan said confidently.

After that, he fell on Ji Wang's lap, changed his posture comfortably, and continued to read the script: "You want to play Chen Baihe?"

"Yeah." Ji Wang pulled out the script from Qi Boyan's hand. He originally planned to let Qi Boyan explain. But looking at Qi Boyan's bloodshot eyes, he said, "Go and rest."

Qi Boyan closed his eyes and announced like a child: "I'm asleep."

Ji Wang pinched his ears: "Stop making trouble, really. What time do you get on the plane, let's go to bed first."

Qi Bo said: "Brother sleep with me?"

Ji Wang: "Do you think it's possible?"

Qi Boyan sat up and said with a light smile: "Oh, then don't waste time sleeping, you won't accompany me."

"Let's chat." Qi Boyan took the initiative.

Ji Wang took a serious look at Qi Boyan: "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, you can ask." Qi Boyan said casually, but his body was very dishonest. Not only was he sitting sideways on the sofa, his long legs also clamped the sitting Ji Wang, like a large land-ownership. animal.

Ji Wang didn't dislike him and pushed the person away. After thinking about it, he decided to sort it out from the source.

"At the time we met, I remember that you didn't like me at first, was it because I was Ren Ran's friend?"

Qi Boyan moved nervously and nodded dullly.

Ji Wang took a deep breath: "Why?"

Qi Boyan was silent for a while: "Because I hate him, he... is my elder brother's companion."

Companion? The term is too retro, and Ren Ran's family is in good condition, so where is it to be someone's companion.

Qi Boyan rubbed his forehead: "Really, the Ren family has sent Ren Ran to be Qi Tian's companion since he was a child."

"Qi Tian, ​​that's my eldest brother." When talking about this person, Qi Boyan's face gradually turned pale, and his lips trembled slightly, as if... that person was his nightmare and the source of his fear.