Chapter 1

Prunus persi, peach-flavored brandy, is one of Jiwang's must-order drinks every time he comes to the bar. Song Ge saw Ji Wang for the first time and laughed at his taste for too sweet. In the fifth year, he saw Ji Wang drink, he was not surprised.

Ji Wang just came back from the crew and met Song Geyue in the same place.

The two chatted while drinking, and the song in the bar happened to be cut. It was the recently popular "Until Dawn", originally sung by Qi Boyan.

Song Ge snorted along with the melody and asked Ji Wang: "Aren't you also in the entertainment industry? Have you seen Qi Boyan?"

Ji Wang took a sip of his wine, propped his arm on the bar, and glanced at Song Ge sideways: "How can a little actor like me meet a big star?"

Ji Wang who has drunk is more charming.

Even if Song Ge is a beta, his scalp is numb by Ji Wang's eye. After sweeping around, many omegas have already focused on this side.

Song Ge was a little envious in his heart, obviously Jiwang didn't dress up very much, and today is also wearing black short-sleeved jeans, the only decoration is a necklace, hidden in his clothes.

The necklace Song Ge had seen before was a ring, worthless, handmade, so crude that no one would pick it up when dropped on the street.

Ji Wang has been wearing it for many years. Even because of this, he didn't accept any jewelry advertisements, and his agent Hong Jie was half angry. When he asked the reason, Ji Wang only threw out one sentence: "I don't want to pick it."

It stands to reason that Ji Wang's self-willed character should have been cool for a long time, but he couldn't hold back that he had a handsome face that was eccentric, and he was born with good luck.

Every time Sister Hong thought that Ji Wang's journey was over, something good would hit her head.

For example, a recent campus TV series that Ji Wang participated in has just been released. It is a small production and low cost, but it has exploded the topic. For a time, the name of the male second played by Ji Wang has become a hot topic on Weibo.

Sister Hong immediately played the role of her agent to help Ji Wang control the topic and gather traffic. These days, she was so busy that she couldn't control Ji Wang sneaking out to drink.

Song Ge didn't expect Ji Wang to know Qi Boyan: "My girlfriend loves him so much and goes to every concert. I heard that Qi Boyan is in love with Fang Shengyun, and she cried several times."

Ji Wang paused when he turned the glass of wine at will, "Fang Shengyun?"

Song Ge: "That's right, actor Fang Shengyun, an omega who just debuted, looks very pure, it is said that he has a big backing, and made several major director movies within one year of his debut. It seems to have something to do with the Fang family in City B. You said that if Qi Boyan really married Fang Shengyun, would that count as a wealthy family?"

Ji Wang fumbled for the wine glass, subconsciously put his hand into his pocket, but felt empty. Only then did he remember that he had quit smoking.

Quit clearly, the smoke-thirsty impatience was like an ant, crawling all the way from his calf to the back of his neck, making his scalp numb: "Is there any smoke?"

Song Ge was surprised: "Aren't you quitting?" While muttering, he took a cigarette out of his pocket and stuffed it into Ji Wang's hand.

Ji Wang hurriedly put the cigarette holder in his mouth and lit it, and the nicotine quickly invaded his throat and sank slowly, calming Ji Wang's internal organs as if they were about to be mixed together.