Part II - Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit this is beautiful." Noah says looking towards James with a small smile. Looking at the others Dad has a happy look on his face almost as if he's pleased with himself. Xander softly smiles and Roman looks ecstatic. Henry looks amazed at the house. Overall I can tell my brothers have a good style when it comes to homes.

I guess we all prefer cozy and comfy over elegant and modern.

"Okay follow me." James leads us down a hallway that has massive windows looking out over the beautiful estate. I didn't get a good look at where the house sits and what the land around it looks like but from just looking out the window I can tell we are on a hill. Looking over the landscape.

Dad leads us down the hallway to a massive kitchen that I can tell Henry gets excited over. It's this big open kitchen with a sunroof letting in natural light. The actual kitchen has a rustic theme going on which again perfectly matches the rest of the home.

 The actual kitchen has a rustic theme going on which again perfectly matches the rest of the home

"Henry we can make so many waffles here!" I exclaim excitedly. I absolutely love this kitchen and I can tell that the rest of the boys love it as well.

Once we are done gushing over the kitchen James leads us to the living room which looks a little bit different than the rest of the house but still matching the overall vibes.

The living room has multiple chairs and couches and looks extremely comfortable

The living room has multiple chairs and couches and looks extremely comfortable. The couches are big and there is a big stone fire place that holds a mounted tv.

James then leads us to two more rooms on the bottom floor. There is his office and also a dining room that looks the same as the entrance way. It has the classic creamy white walls and the rustic furniture and decor.

James then leads us upstairs and similar to our last house all of our rooms are in the same corridor. The upstairs holds six rooms and a laundry room. There are three rooms on each side of the hallway.

"Okay so as you can tell the house is already fully furnished, now I've gotten your rooms furnished as well, if you want to change it you are more than welcome to but I didn't want us to come here and have unfinished rooms." James tells us looking a bit worried but when I reach out for him he pulls me out of Noah's arms and I give him a big reassuring hug.