Part II - Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

The boys all hop into the car and then we are off to the airport. A peaceful silence fills the car. Opening my window I let the wind blow my hair around and I let my body relax.

I take in everything on the car ride. The cities are beautiful and the landscapes are just breathtaking. Henry grabs a hold of my hand as he looks out my window as well. I squeeze his hand leaning my head against his arm.

When the driver pulls up to the private section of the airport Dad comes around to pick me up. He sets me on his hip as he wheels around his own luggage. I see Roman and Noah fighting over who gets to carry my luggage which gets a laugh out of me. Eventually though Xander gets annoyed and takes it from both of them wheeling the suitcase towards us.

"Those two are idiots." He grumbles.

"Don't be mean Xan." I scold him.

"Yeah you heard the girl." Dad agrees with me. Once the luggage squabble is over they make their way to the private plane.

It is a very spacious plane with couches and tables. There are multiple TV's and an endless supply of blankets.

Xander swiftly takes me out of James arms as he calls dibs on the biggest couch. He positions us so I'm laying on top of him. "You are still healing baby so why don't you get some sleep." Henry tells me.

Nodding my head I use Xander's chest as a pillow. He twirls my hair until it lulls me to sleep.

-

When I wake up I am in a new car. I am sitting on Romans lap and I can tell we are in a new country. I'm assuming one of them carried me off the plane and we are now in Italy. I don't feel like myself though. I am in a terrible mood.

"Morning Daisy." He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah." I add grumpily. I don't know why I am in such a bad mood?

What is going on with me?

"You alright Daisy?" James asks me cautiously from the drivers seat. I mumble a 'fine' and look out the window.

"You don't seem fine." Henry states from the passenger seat. I roll my eyes a bit looking out the window.

"Why don't you tell us what's wrong?" Roman tries to coax me to talk.

"No just leave me alone." I grumble moving slowly out of his arms. I can feel their eyes on me. I've never acted this way before.

I don't know why I am acting like this. I mean I'm not purposely being rude or mean, it's just I feel very agitated and upset. It makes me want to cry. I feel so frustrated and I just can't stop this feeling.

I feel Dads eyes on me and then the car pulling over. I hear a door open and close and not even a minute later my door opens.

"Boys out." He orders them. They all do what James says seeing as he's the 'boss' or whatever.

I try to avoid eye contact as he scoots in the seat next to mine. He stays silent observing my tense body.

Tears are slowly falling down my face and my eyes start to burn but I keep them down. I'm playing with the hem of my shirt and staring at it like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why don't you look at me baby, then we can talk and get down to the bottom of what you're feeling?" He talks to me softly.

"M'sorry." I sniffle.

"What're you sorry for?"

"Being mean." I'm keeping my answers short because I'm worried that if I start to talk more I'll start to cry.