Part II - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

Roman than kicks me again but this time I kick back, which ends up resulting in a footsies fight under the table. This goes on for twenty more minutes, Xander is getting annoyed and Roman seems to be enjoying himself while we mess around. Eventually though one of the Spanish soldiers comes in with a rolled up map.

"Okay Daisy even you Matteo check out the map and point out possible options." Dante leads this meeting. I think if anyone else did it would be even more unbearable. I mean James has been silently listening, looking extra pissed off than usual. Malakai isn't a talker so that wouldn't work. And the other two mafias are just being annoying at this point.

Daisy stands up and walks around to the unrolled map. "It's one of the islands closer to the land, about two to three hours into the flight we reach around here." She says pointing to Malaysia. "But see Indonesia right here? That's the closest land to the island. From what I've seen at take off it's a relatively small island and the fortress takes up most of it."

I look over at the map and circle all of the different possibilities. There are a total of three islands that could possibly house Anthony's fortress.

"This is the best I could do, that's all I really know about the island." Daisy says sounding frustrated.

"Thank you baby for the help, if you want you can go." Henry tells her while kissing her forehead before taking the map from her.

She nods and looks at me. "Want to pick flowers with me?" She smiles. Of course I can't say no to her smile. Why would I say no anyways. All these fuckers clearly don't need my opinion but whatever!

"Yeah sure." I smile up at her. No joke I hear five grumbles come from each king boy. Daisy tries to give them a glare but miserably fails as their eyes soften and they look like they are cooing at her.

She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the dining room. I definitely did not miss the deadly glare I received from Xander.

"You know your brothers will kill me eventually if you keep giving me hugs and holding my hand." I tell her once we are out of the house and walking through the field.

"They are being ridiculous, my whole life I've never had any friends and now that I have one they are giving him glares!" She tells me seeming a bit frustrated.

Daisy told me very little about her life before Anthony. All I know is that she lived with her mother before moving back with her brothers, and that there was a war between the Russians and Italians and her mother was part of it.

Yet I never knew that she had no friends. It blows my mind seeing as she is the most perfect human being to ever exist. I mean anyone would want to be here friend.

"You had no friends?" I question her. I always thought that she was just shy at the beginning I didn't know she had never made any new friends before.

"No, well I mean I had one but I only actually met her once, we talked on our phones for a few weeks before I was taken by Anthony. She was my first friend."

"You didn't go to school?" I ask her.

"No Margaret my bio mom never let me leave the house."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"Honestly don't be you're my bestest friend ever! Of course next to Xander, he's my bestie." She proudly tells me. I start grinning seeing her happy face.

"Xander doesn't like me." I state. She scoffs at that and smiles at me.

"Xander doesn't like anyone, that's why him and Deja would be the bestest friends ever!"