Chapter 54

Xiansheng slept very soundly. When he opened his eyes, the person was still lying on Zhan Zhen's body, and the other party's hand was still in front of him, motionless, really a competent person.

He raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, Zhan Zhen immediately stopped and said, "Is it a bit cold?"

"Ok."

Zhan Zhen hugged him back into the room again, and said to him: "The queen mother has already left. When she wakes up, she can eat something and drink medicine later."

Xiansheng was put on the bed and couldn't help saying: "I can still walk a few steps inside the house."

"You have to get better soon..." Zhan Zhen paused, and said: "If you still have problems, tell me in time, don't let it down, Qi Sile's medicine is effective, but you can't take it often."

Xiansheng has been a medicine jar since he was a child. The body is resistant to many medicines. Therefore, Qi Sile's medicines are all added in large doses.

Xiansheng's eyes softened because of his concern: "I know."

Ruyi served food, Xiansheng told them yesterday that there is no need to worry, so the girl looked a little happy today: "The princess looks in a good mood. If you have a good appetite, eat more."

Zhan Zhen drove her out, Xiansheng got out of bed by herself, and Zhan Zhen subconsciously came to help him.

With Qin Yi's slap first, he suddenly felt that serving Xiansheng had become acceptable, even if he was deceived... he still wanted to be a cow and horse for him.

This mentality is very strange, Zhan Zhen may never dream of having this day.

When Xiansheng came to the table, Xiansheng picked up a bowl for dinner. Zhan Zhen glanced at him and saw that his face was like jade, and his heart began to pound again, saying: "You can't have a soup with your mother and queen. Come together."

Xiansheng stopped his chopsticks and hesitated: "If your Royal Highness is afraid of waste, I can soak in the tub, and the dosage doesn't need to be that much."

Zhan Zhen said with a cold face: "Although I am not richer than Nanliang in Dajin, I still don't lack the money for the medicine."

"But if the three-currency medicine can achieve the same effect, why do you need thirty yuan?" Xiansheng said gently and softly: "Besides, you are already strong and physically strong, so it's useless if you soak it... ah..."

He suddenly thought of something. Before he finished speaking, Zhan Zhen stuck his mouth with Chinese cabbage. This broke Northern Kingdom, even if it was the royal family, in winter, he still had to obediently use Chinese cabbage as his main dish. When the dishes are always absent, it is the one that dominates.

Zhan Zhen said: "That's just for you to escape the bath with her. Besides, why can't you be so strong? I still want to become stronger."

Xiansheng frowned, slowly swallowed the food in his mouth, and said: "His Royal Highness is like this, is it because he wants to break the gentleman's agreement..."

Zhan Zhen froze and said in a deep voice, "Don't think too much. I just think that you and I are both men. It is precisely because I don't think about you that I don't need to shy away."

Xiansheng still looked very worried, Zhan Zhen felt uncomfortable, and said, "I think you are weird and deliberately avoiding taboos. Maybe there is a ghost in his heart."

"Yeah." Xiansheng admitted honestly, and said: "I'm afraid you will do it on me."

The words were too straightforward, Zhan Zhen couldn't speak, and suffocated one: "Heh!"