Chapter 84

Xiansheng raised his eyelids to look at him without sorrow, Zhan Zhen lightly pecked his lips, but instead of kissing back and forth, he was stomped severely.

He shrank subconsciously, but still had to hold Xiansheng's body, and said inexplicably, "Why is he angry again?

Not pretending. "Xiansheng felt a little wronged, and said: "I am really uncomfortable.

Then... Zhan Zhen tentatively said: "You really have it?

Xiansheng kicked him.

Zhan Zhen laughed first, Cheng Sheng glared at him, his face slowly became hard: Zhan Zhen didn't dare to laugh any more, and said sternly: ""Why, doctor Xuan?

How to declare. "Xiansheng said: "If Qi Sile is not there, I can't really be pregnant. If Qin Yi's troubles caused me to be exposed recently, there would be no end to it.

The emperor's uncle is also true, suddenly he left without saying hello... Then, I will take you to the city's medical clinic later?

Your father is staring at me now. We gave up the imperial doctor and took the hospital, so that he would not be more suspicious?

Nanliang did a good job keeping secrets, and the people he sent didn't find out anything. "Zhan Zhen comforted him, holding him around and wanted to return to the table: Cheng Sheng refused to follow, so he waved people in and took the fish away, coaxing: "Don't worry too much...how is it now, is it still uncomfortable?

Xiansheng took a breath and eased for a while before coming to the table with him, saying: "Don't deliberately fish for me. I think I have been violent with this kind of thing recently.

"Have you been influenced by Qi Ziyou that little lady?" Zhan Zhen picked up food for him and said, "I asked you to pretend, but I didn't make you really trouble.

Xiansheng started a fire in his heart, he suddenly threw his chopsticks: "Can this be what I want?

Zhan Zhen was shocked by this action, carefully handed his chopsticks over, and whispered, "Why are you losing your temper... well, knowing you are really uncomfortable, come and eat."

Xiansheng still looked very angry. Zhan Zhen silently wiped the sweat from his forehead, but Xiansheng lost his appetite, so he knocked out his hands and said, "Don't eat.

He lifted the skirt and walked outwards, Zhan Zhen had to keep up. In terms of agility, Xiansheng was naturally inferior to him. As soon as he reached the stairs, he pulled him in his arms. Zhan Zhen took the cloak and put him in, saying: Shenger, don't be angry, I apologize to you alone, okay?

It's not enough to think about it, Xiansheng frowned, and said: "Fine, go back.

He stepped downstairs, waiter and the shopkeeper saluted them and watched the two leave, waiter gasped: "My mother, the princess is really favored, and she actually took a temper against her.

She is so handsome, no wonder His Royal Highness spoils her. "The shopkeeper said: "Not to mention that I am already pregnant with the son of God.

In this Shangjing city, the prince who is worthy of carrying the son of God is the prince. "

Not long after Xiansheng went out, the people from the Zhan Zhen faction came back. found out where the Taoist priest lived, but Cheng Sheng was a little disappointed that he could only follow Zhan Zhen to his home.

He was in a bad mood, and Zhan Zhen didn't dare to provoke him. He wanted to take fish to make him pretend to be morning sickness or something, but he didn't dare.

He hoped that Qi Sile would come back quickly to diagnose Xiansheng with a heartbeat: as Xiansheng said, Qin Yi now knows his identity, it is equivalent to hanging a sword on Xiansheng's head. I'm not pregnant when was diagnosed today, and things will be revealed tomorrow, Qi Sile will come forward and decide.