Chapter 68

Full of descendants? Let him go home?

Zhan Zhen's blood was frozen.

His face was instantly cold and frosty.

Inside the house, Xiansheng was about to say something when Xian Shang suddenly raised his eyes: "Who?!"

Zhan Zhen opened the window and looked at Xiansheng blankly, her eyes gloomy.

Xian Shang's expression also became solemn. He watched Zhan Zhen silently walk around the window and entered through the front door, subconsciously standing up and stopping by Xiansheng.

His impression of Zhan Zhen still stayed on the battlefield with a long knife sweeping, and when the blood was spilling on his clothes, Zhan Zhen's expression at the moment looked terrifying to him. He just looked at it and his scalp was numb.

can't imagine how Xiansheng can discuss life under his hands.

Zhan Zhen glanced at him, Xian Shang arched his hands and said politely: "His Royal Highness..."

"I want to talk to him alone, and ask the Prince Shang to avoid it for now."

Xian Shang stood still, he was afraid that Zhan Zhen would attack Xiansheng.

The corners of the clothes were suddenly torn, Xiansheng smiled at him: "Brother go and clean up and eat something."

Xiansheng went to see Zhan Zhen, the latter pursed his lips and said, "Gao Xuan."

Gao Xuan came quickly, Xian Shang frowned, but thinking of Xiansheng's attitude when talking about Zhan Zhen in front of him, he forced himself to suppress his worries and step out.

chapter

But he said at the door: "Shenger is fragile, and I hope your Royal Highness will not move."

Zhan Zhen didn't speak, Xiansheng said: "No, brother don't worry."

Xian Shang couldn't rest assured at all, he went out, but only sat on the stone bench in the yard, holding his breath and paying attention to the movement in the house.

Xiansheng looked at Zhan Zhen, who walked slowly to the bed. It was like this every time. When he was angry, his muscles would tens up. At this time, Xiansheng felt that if he moved casually, he would die.

The power gap is too great, even if Xiansheng believes that he will not do anything to himself, he will still be involuntarily afraid.

In order to get a little distance from Zhan Zhen, he moved, Zhan Zhen's eyes focused on his face again: "Are you afraid?"

"No." Xiansheng tried to relax as much as possible, and smiled at the corners of his mouth. Zhan Zhen's eyes didn't blink: "Children and grandchildren? Will Lingqiu give you life?"

"The road is yours." Xiansheng said: "Fortune-telling is not worth mentioning."

"There is nothing I can't get." Zhan Zhen said: "If you dare to ruin your marriage, you will regret it."

Xiansheng didn't like his tone, it made him feel like he was just a tool, but he didn't excite Zhan Zhen at this time, "I didn't mean it."

"That's what your brother meant."

"Can you... talk to me well?" Xiansheng frowned, and said: "You are like this, which makes me feel terrible. I can't talk to you properly."

"Lone at the temple fair, looking for you like a madman, but you arbitrarily decide to lock up here with him to plan a remorseful marriage. Do you still want to have a good tone?"