Chapter 29

Xiansheng dared not open his eyes more and more, just then Zhan Zhen came back from the front, said hello to her, and said: "She has a fever and is sleeping deeply. Let the queen come out and sit."

The queen stretched out her hand and squeezed Xiansheng's face, and said: "You can pinch water out of tender ones."

Xiansheng had the pain, did not hold back opening his eyes, and acted as if he had just seen her, and was busy getting up: "Mother Queen..."

"Lie down." The queen stood up and walked to Zhan Zhen. The latter immediately said: "She caught the cold because Tang Pavilion got into the assassin yesterday and was frozen during the transfer."

The queen was suspicious, "You didn't toss it?"

Zhan Zhen was in a complicated mood, sitting on a chair, and said: "Then treat it as me, and the queen has also looked at it, so let's go back first."

"Do you still dare to chase my old mother?" The queen somehow saw him not pleasing to her eyes, stretched out her hand to screw him, Zhan Zhen hurriedly hid, and listened to her: "My palace can understand you, but for the sake of ancestors, you will Don't sleep with her."

Zhan Zhen immediately became angry: "Then where do I sleep?"

"You can't sleep in the study room?" The queen said: "The wing, next door, in the snow, can sleep, anyway, she can't have any more accidents, what can I do if she is busy when she worships the ancestors and cannot hold her body?"

Xiansheng shrank silently on the bed, and watched Zhan Zhen's face getting darker and heavier, before he drew into the quilt and smiled.

It's like a wolf cub who is forbidden.

The conversation between the mother and son ended with Zhan Zhen agreeing to all the conditions. When the queen was leaving, she said to him: "My palace will ask Aqi to show him, and you will have two days in peace."

Zhan Zhen abducted his mother-in-law away immediately, and Xiansheng hid inward, or he climbed into the bed and hugged him, and asked with a cold face, "What did you laugh at?"

Xiansheng sternly replied, "I didn't smile."

"I saw you smile."

"You are wrong."

"The lonely didn't mess with you at all, and you were scolded for no reason today, so you didn't say anything?"

Xiansheng lowered his eyelashes, and Zhan Zhen's hairy claws stretched out towards him. The 'Dianrui Baifeng' was worn very tightly. After all, it was used to give people a scorpion. Naturally, it was different from ordinary stalwarts.

Xiansheng was caught in pain, took his hand and kissed his mouth, softly asked: "When will the genius doctor Qi come?"

"Do you miss him?"

What kind of vinegar is this? Xiansheng grabbed him again and slapped his hand hard, "You just agreed to the queen mother."

"Do you believe in the lonely guarantee?"

Xiansheng threatened him: "If you hurt me, the queen will screw you again."

"Fear of you."

Zhan Zhen licked his mouth with displeased heart. Early in the morning, he was very energetic, even if he couldn't eat it, he would be happy to eat two.

When Qi Sile came over, Zhan Zhen was already sitting at the table and drinking tea, and Xiansheng was wearing his clothes and sitting up.

Qi Sile didn't rush into the inner room, and slowly took off the big cloak outside. He also brought warm water to him, rubbed something on his hands, and washed his hands carefully.