Chapter 43

Xiansheng is not afraid that Zhan Zhen suspects that he is collaborating with Qin Yi, because this is something out of nothing, but in his opinion, Zhan Zhen is more than just suspecting him of collaborating with Qin Yi.

After all, I have too many flaws. What he did was originally not a reaction that an ordinary wife would give.

So, if Zhan Zhen really knew, what would he do? He will definitely kill himself.

He was ethereal, relying on Zhan Zhen's absence, and didn't need to be too vigilant, letting himself sink into the abyss of emotions.

It's about to be exposed.

Regardless of whether Zhan Zhen cares about 'husband and wife's love', he will find a way to confirm his gender before his brother comes. He seems to be obsessed, but he is always clear about the big things.

So, how can remind brother not to come here again.

There was movement outside the door, and Ruyi whispered to him: "Princess?"

"Huh?" He thought he had agreed, but Ruyi didn't hear it at all, because the voice was too soft, until Qi Sile Langlang's voice came: "Drink the medicine."

Xiansheng got rid of it in an instant, and the crow-wing-like eyelashes were slightly lifted, which was the ultimate style. He propped up and said: "Uncle Emperor..."

Qi Sile returned to his senses, put the bowl on the table and said, "How are you feeling these days?"

"There is Uncle Lao, I have been getting better recently." Xiansheng responded with a spirited response, but his face was pale. Qi Sile observed him, then pulled the stool away, sat down on the other side of the table, and smiled: "It's rare that Zhan Zhen is not there."

"He was called out by the emperor." Xiansheng picked up a bowl of medicine, wringed his brows thinly, and a little hair was scattered on the temples, making him look a little haggard. Qi Sile tapped his fingers on the table: "I see your face No, what's on your mind?"

Xiansheng put down the bowl and pursed his lips. Even if he was a pot of medicine since he was a child, he still finds it difficult to get used to the bitter taste. He took a candied fruit and put it in his mouth, then looked at Qi Sile, and said: "My daughter's heart is nothing more than Some trivialities, nothing to mention."

Qi Sile looked at him quietly, "Is it because the prince Shang has entered Beijing, are you upset?"

Xiansheng's expression was calm: "I really have to worry about whether my brother is Prince Liang."

Qi Sile smiled again. He picked up the pot and poured tea for himself, and said, "The two countries are married, and you are a beautiful woman. Naturally, it is impossible for you to actively violate your promise. What are you worried about?"

The Jin people will not disobey, that is, they are saying that Liang Ren will meet. Xiansheng's eyes are clear, but there is frost inside: "The heart is separated by the belly, how do I know how the Jin people plan?"

"I'm afraid you don't believe this... The princess of the southern kingdom is beautiful and beautiful. Zhan Zhen returned to Shicheng to request marriage at first sight. She was sincere and even a child knew about it. If he wants to kill the Prince of Commerce, why wait until this year? And without faith, how can he sit still?" Qi Sile played with the cup, as if suddenly thought, thoughtfully: "Unless his beauty...something went wrong."

He smiled, but his eyes were scrutinized: "What do you think?"

Speaking of this kind of purpose, if you are a stranger, walking on thin ice in an enemy country, you are afraid of every day, and your fragility will definitely be shaken, but Qi Sile did not see even the slightest flash on Xiansheng's face.