Chapter 2

A storm gathered and a prairie fire started. Liang Country's soldiers were in high spirits after defeating the enemy army a few consecutive days.

But when they started to battle today, everyone became nervous because the enemy prince, Zhan Luelue, whose name made people terror-stricken actually personally came over to kill the enemies instead of staying behind and watching over the situation.

The moment they fought, someone died under his weapon. He had a sharp look and people feared him just with one look.

Speaking of Zhan Luelue's nickname, North Jin's Qin Tao had given him that name. That Qin Tao seemed to be from a literary family, but he was interested in the military. After he joined the army, he still thought about his family, so he would make poems from time to time. People would recite it and praise his literary skills, so they would call him Qin Taotao.

Four years ago, Zhan Lue lost to Qin Tao. Before getting on the battlefield, everyone said that Crown Prince Zhan Lue was a talent in martial arts and he knew the military strategies and tactics by heart. Yet, he lost in the end. In order to compare General Qin's reference to literature, everyone mocked Zhan Lue for being a soldier. Up until now, people still called him this. Thus, since his last name was Zhan, he was called Zhan Luelue.

However, these were just teasing nicknames and it was meant for mockery. But who knew that four years later, Zhan Luelue became the devil and King of Hell that the Liang Country's soldiers feared at the sound of his nickname. Even more, he almost forced the Liang Country to the point of ruins.

Zhan Lue personally went to battle and this made Xian Yu's face turn unwell. Qin Tao served the military his entire life and he had extraordinary martial arts skills. However, he was unable to last three moves against Zhan Lue. Right now, no one in the Liang Country was probably his match.

Quickly, there were no Liang soldiers by Zhan Lue's side. They all backed up and increased the distance between him. Only Xian Yu and Xian Ning walked over. After all, they were still the Princes of Liang Country. They had to brace themselves.

Zhan Lue's red windbreaker was draped over him and he curled his lips up. He swayed his blade and rolled over, getting in his beautiful horse carriage. It was huge and had a lot of space. There was even a square table on top and a pot of wine as well as several plates of fruit. Those that didn't know would've thought that the guy came here to enjoy himself.

"Xian Yu, Third Prince of Liang Country, do you dare to fight a duel with me?"

Xian Ning immediately went to pull Xianyu: "Don't be fooled by him!"

Zhan Zhen is deliberately provoking. If he killed the prince of Daliang at this moment, no matter how smart the master on the stage is and his morale is in disorder, he will never continue to obey the command and resist the enemy? Let's go home!

Under the city, Xian Yu pinched the sword in his hand and looked tight. On the city, Xian Sheng also slowly pinched the flag in his hand.

When he was in a dilemma, if Xianyu didn't take the call, he would grow others' ambition and destroy his prestige.

Zhan Zhen chuckled: "It's said that the emperor of Daliang had five children, four sons and one daughter. It turns out that the four princes were all like grass bags."

There was no one to answer, laughter came from the Jin team, and a wave of humiliation poured out from all the people in the state of Liang.

Zhan Zhen looked down and stroked the knife, with a little irony in his languid tone: "It seems that Daliang really has no talent to use. If not, will you go together? How much can you survive two moves? "

"Hahaha -" the Deputy General of Jin State laughed out: "Our prince picked you two, why, still don't fight?"

Xianyu and Xianning tensed his face, and then there was Jin Humanitarianism: "Otherwise, you kneel down, kowtow to our highness, and take the dog emperor's head. Maybe our highness can show mercy and spare your brother's life!"

"Don't deceive too much!" Xianyu angrily steps out and pulls out his sword. Xianning immediately follows.

Xiansheng sat on a high place, staring at the bottom.

He saw that the two brothers had to fight, but they were not necessarily Zhan Zhen's opponents. He gritted his teeth and suddenly stood up. He raised the flag of the city tower and cried: "Daliang will win!"

Everyone's eyes looked at him. Zhan Zhen's eyes passed through thousands of troops and fell on his exquisite face. His eyes flickered.

"Wen lieutenant, Lu Tongling, Jing bodyguard..."

Xiansheng called out more than a dozen people in succession, all of them are young experts of Daliang. Their voice is a little weak, but it's enough to make the people under the city tower hear clearly: "Your Highness Zhan Zhen is very proud. If you challenge the royal family of Daliang, you are challenging the whole Daliang. Let's go up together! The history book is written by the winner. If you can take his dog's head down today, we will write later. Prince Zhan Zhen defied himself and took the initiative to provoke. He was beheaded by the horse because he despised the enemy. It's also a proper death. His words are shameless. After all, although Zhan Zhen was arrogant, he didn't provoke more than a dozen people all at once. What he said seems to be true Zhan Zhen was so proud that he provoked all the experts at once.

But with him leading the way, the Liang people quickly realized the situation at the moment. It was true that they could survive, regardless of whether they were shameful or not. If the two princes really took the fight, they could not fight each other, but made great achievements for him. Wouldn't that be a great loss?

On the contrary, Zhan Zhen just provoked the prince, that is to provoke Daliang, not to mention more than a dozen experts, that is, they all deserved to beat him. But the group fight is not good. After all, the other side is also a large number of people. If they are really involved, those people behind the other side must also be involved.

These two days, Xiansheng is secretly commanding in the city tower. People believe him deeply. Some soldiers even think that the princess is worthy of being a princess. If the women don't get into the corner, they are able to bend and stretch. With those words, Xiansheng suddenly held the flag and coughed. He gasped a few times, and his eyes suddenly went up with the man standing on the carriage.

Zhan Zhen's eyes fixed on him, and Xian Sheng tried to be calm and not to be outdone. In a moment, Zhan Zhen said slowly: "If there is a military adviser in Daliang, in this case, I will give you a chance to live. Let's go together -"

Xiansheng inhaled gently and grasped the platform to make himself stand firm. He has heard Zhan Zhen's way of doing things very clearly. If he doesn't go to war, he greets his ancestors for the 18th generation. If he scolds others for having to go to war, he is not a decent man, and his art of war is treacherous.

If he really fought him under a sense of arrogance and the dozens of people failed to win against him, then the Liang Country was fated to ruins. But if he was really defeated, then the Liang Country has a chance of survival.

But although he agreed to fight, Xian Sheng felt like he should be able to see through the fact he was provoking him.

When he changed thoughts, he suddenly saw Zhan Lue rushing over on his horse carriage. In the next second, the dozens of masters from the Liang Country withdrew their swords and rushed over as well.

Whoosh—

The best archer of North Jin shot a powerful arrow towards Xian Sheng.

Xian Yu's face changed immediately. "It's a trick!"

Zhan Lue wanted to see the person on the city wall so that he could kill him with one arrow. Right now, Xian Sheng just adjusted his breath and he could only stare at the sharp arrow aiming towards him.

He wanted to duck, but he had a weak body. At this moment, he felt strengthless.

Ruyi panicked and rushed up, saying, "Princess!"