Chapter 47

Zhan Zhen didn't know what would happen if Queen Xin knew Xiansheng's secret one day, but his mood now is mixed.

He was about to leave with the carriage, and the queen glared at him again: "Does she go in the carriage by herself? Wouldn't she go in and help?"

Zhan Zhen frowned, stepped up and raised the curtain of the car, and saw Xiansheng collapsed weakly inside.

This carriage was originally specially prepared for her. The shock absorption was very good, and the seat was still heavily cushioned, but even so, he still looked painful.

Zhan Zhen's face was strained, but his eyes suddenly became hot.

Xiansheng barely raised his eyes to look at him, Zhan Zhen sat in without a word, stretched out his hand to hold his shoulder, and lifted the person up against him.

"Miangong..."

"To shut up."

Zhan Zhen said, Xiansheng shut up obediently. He grabbed the corner of Zhan Zhen's clothes, his eyelashes drooped, and he nestled quietly on Zhan Zhen's chest, breathing still gently, as if it would dissipate at any time.

He didn't put on the powder today, and the smell of medicine on his body made people feel bitter. Zhan Zhen took a breath and said, "You don't want to confess, but if you come here today, it means you are in a guilty conscience."

Xiansheng didn't answer for a while. When he came, people speeded up the car, and the bumps were not good. Now he was dizzy after taking a breath. He barely spoke, but did not respond to Zhan Zhen's last sentence, but whispered: "The mother queen... ...Do you hurt you?"

Zhan Zhen moved slightly, looking down to see the big beads of sweat on his forehead, then hurriedly looked away, blinked his eyes, and said, "It has nothing to do with you."

Next, they did not speak any more.

Zhan Zhen seems to have found himself a reason not to bully him, even though that reason is outrageous and incredible——

When he arrived at the Crown Prince Residence, he gently hugged him.

Xiansheng nestled in his arms and was carried into the room by him.

He clearly sensed that Zhan Zhen had him in his heart. He was obviously so angry, but he didn't tell his secrets.

There was an impulse in his heart. Since Zhan Zhen was unwilling to pierce this layer of window paper, he should pierce it. He didn't want to give Zhan Zhen time to buffer, and didn't want to wait until he got used to disgusting himself before he came to kill him.

He wanted to be like this. When Zhan Zhen was still a little gentle towards him, greet his anger...maybe he could die relatively decent.

This marriage was originally a joke, it was true to Zhan Zhen and it was true to him.

After Zhan Zhen put him away, he left again. He didn't toss Xiansheng any more, but he didn't seem to be willing to bother him.

Xiansheng was lying on the bed, his physical discomfort made him in a daze, he closed his eyes and slept for a while.

In the afternoon, he recovered some strength, opened his eyes, cheered up and ate something.

His expression was a bit peaceful, Ruyi looked a little strange, and while feeding him, he asked: "The princess is reconciled with His Royal Highness?"

Xiansheng smiled, opened his mouth and took a sip of the soup, and his eyes fell on Yuehua who was on one side of the shoe sole, and said: "This trip to Jin Kingdom is really not easy. Thank you for your hard work.