Chapter 79

Reluctant to commit a crime, but it's his turn to be willing.

Zhan Zhen put on a bamboo hat, staring at him, Xiansheng softly said: "If Xianggong loves me, I naturally love Xianggong.

Zhan Zhen speeded up, and leaned forward: "To be honest, did you deliberately distract the lonely?

Why do you think so?

Lonely eats a ditch and gains wisdom. Last time your brother came over, you did just that.

"Isn't it true that this temple is filled with your people, as well as those from the mother and queen, isn't it useless if I distract you?

Cheng Sheng was in a bad mood and didn't have any appetite, so he coaxed Zhan Zhen with a few words, and suddenly became hungry.

His previous practice always took some caution and deserved Zhan Zhen to doubt him; but this time it really wasn't, he was simply hungry.

Zhan Zhen examined him for a while, squeezed his face, and said: "Go back to the house, don't freeze.

I wait for you.

When Xiansheng is happy, it is really coaxing. Zhan Zhen felt sweet in his heart, put on a rain cloak, turned on his horse, and ran straight out.

Xiansheng warmed up for a while, turned around and returned to the house, sitting at the window looking at the rain outside.

In such a heavy rain, the guards were all standing in the corridor, very close: they were also very alert. Everyone under Zhan Zhen's hands was like a wolf and a tiger, and no fly could get in.

When Zhan Zhen came back, he had already slept in the small couch. Zhan Zhen ordered someone to send a copy to the queen. He changed the cap and cape by himself, walked in lightly, and looked at his ruddy complexion, giving him a burst of satisfaction.

He poked Xiansheng in the face, woke him up, and said, "Hurry up and eat while it is hot.

Hmmm... Xiansheng sent a stare, soft and weak: He slept too much in the past few days. He often fell asleep when he touched the pillow and moved in a daze.

Seeing this, Zhan Zhen stretched out his hand to hug him, hugged him directly to the table and sat on his lap, and said, "Hello?

Xiansheng rubbed his eyes again, unable to resist the temptation of delicious food, trying to rub his sleepiness away, he could only squint.

Zhan Zhen tore the biscuits into small pieces, dipped his chopsticks in the soup, picked them up and fed them into his mouth. When Xiansheng slackened, he opened his mouth to eat.

Really petite. "Zhan Zhen bends his lips, like feeding a cat, patiently, after eating a sesame cake, Zhan Zhen handed over the empty chopsticks: Cheng Sheng opened his mouth and bit, and suddenly he awoke, completely awake: "What are you doing."

Small sticky lake. "Zhan Zhen said: "Have you been full? I have had a lot of appetite recently, so I bought two for you.

Xiansheng thought for a while, touched his stomach, and said, "More.

Hello, or eat it yourself?

Zhan Zhen raised his lips again, "You are so beautiful.

Xiansheng looked at him and wondered: "Why are you more beautiful than me."

Zhan Zhen subconsciously put away his expression, and said, "Serving you, I am lonely happy, what's wrong?

Xiansheng pursed his mouth, but his eyes leaked a little bit of joy, and he said hardly: "Oh.