Chapter 38

Zhan Zhen was originally quite dignified, but his expression abruptly gave him a hint of embarrassment. He couldn't help but want to teach him a lesson, but considering his body, he couldn't get fierce, so he could only kiss him on the mouth. Do punishment.

Xiansheng had a very small appetite when he was uncomfortable. Before going to bed, Zhan Zhen coaxed him to take a few more mouthfuls. It was rare that he took the initiative to lie on the small couch and listened to his movements. He noticed that he didn't turn over much all night, and frowned. .

This incident gave him a new understanding of Xiansheng's weak physique.

Qi Sile moved here the next day and brought a little medicine boy. It is said that he was picked up from the road before. He was very clever and sensible. He was very attentive and liked Qi Sile.

When everything was cleaned up, Qi Sile moved a small stove, turned the book while throwing medicine in it, and spent several hours making a bowl of soup.

Then that evening, he personally delivered the medicine over again, "I have turned over the book these few days and wrote a new prescription, which will improve your disease."

Zhan Zhen is now inseparable from Xiansheng. Military affairs are handled in the bedroom. When he saw this, he got up and took the blow. Xiansheng said: "Thank you, Uncle Xiaohuang."

Qi Sile smiled and asked Zhan Zhen: "I heard that you promised Ajin to go to the military camp? Why did you suddenly agree?"

"She doesn't want to marry, so she can follow Jiang Qin for a long time. If she gets into the fire, she might understand her boudoir." Zhan Zhen blew the spoon and fed the medicine to his mouth: "Bitter?"

"Fortunately." He has taken even more bitter medicines, but today's medicines are slightly sweet, although they are still strange and unbearable.

Qi Sile said: "It's the princess, if you accidentally hurt something, how can you explain it to your majesty?"

"Jiang Qin will protect her."

Xiansheng raised his eyes and quickly glanced at Qi Sile. The latter was actually looking at him. Xiansheng thought he had something to say, but seemed to care about Zhan Zhen, and finally left after a few casual words.

Qi Sile's suspicion is far more serious than that of Zhan Zhen. It must be related to his broken sleeves, but why didn't he talk to Zhan Zhen directly?

Xiansheng was confused and lay down after taking the medicine.

I don't know if it's related to Qi Sile's medicine. After this bowl of medicine, Xiansheng obviously felt that his strength was recovering, but even so, he lay in bed for several days. It is worth mentioning that Xiansheng found that Zhan Zhen was deliberately not letting it go. Be alone with Qi Sile.

Xiansheng felt fortunate, but also very worried.

The weather was good on this day, and Xiansheng was a little longing, so he opened the window and sat on the bedside to look out, although he could not see anything except the overwhelming whiteness.

"Want to go out?"

A voice came from my ear, it was Zhan Zhen.

Xiansheng glanced at him and wanted to refuse, but he still couldn't hold back and nodded.

Zhan Zhen ordered someone to lift the chaise longue out, then picked him up, and said, "Just say what you want. If you don't say a word, how can the lone know?"

Perceiving his little temper, Xiansheng said softly: "Don't you know it now?"

With eyes facing each other, Zhan Zhen gave him a kiss.