Chapter 27

The snow in Jin Palace was also very thick, but it was swept by the palace in advance, and the carriage was still moving very steadily.

Xiansheng's hand was pressed firmly on his chest, his face turned red and white for a while.

Zhan Zhen noticed something was wrong, so he looked down and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xiansheng blushed, a little shameful, and a little afraid. He bit his lip and said nothing, but Zhan Zhen frowned. He wanted to come and pull his hand. Xiansheng hurriedly took his other hand and opened him, eyes blushing: "Why are you... so hard?!"

Zhan Zhen's heart jumped, and her tone was empty: "Do you hurt you?"

Xiansheng kicked him with his feet, arms folded around his chest and pulled to one side, his mouth was flat, and tears were in his eye sockets. Zhan Zhen wanted to go over, and seeing that his mouth was even more flat, he suddenly seemed to be subjected to a fixation technique. .

Xiansheng wears thick clothes, and because of this, Zhan Zhen pays special attention to it, so he feels heavier, but he never expected to cry people.

Xiansheng drew back to one side and sniffed his nose, his face was bruised, his nose was pink, and he became more pitiful and cute. Zhan Zhen rubbed his hand on his leg and said: "You...you just said that you are dressed as a woman. It's strange, so I want to make sure."

Xiansheng bit her lip and deliberately said: "I came here as a man disguised as a woman, so I don't want to have a marriage with you."

Zhan Zhen looked at him with scrutiny and doubt in his eyes. Xiansheng said so, but deliberately added some false sounds, and at the same time he turned his face away, his pink lips were slightly pouted, showing a bit of squeamishness. He was thin and weak, with a slender waist tied with a Yalan belt in the Greatcloak. Zhan Zhen hugged him, knowing how thin the waist was.

He followed Xiansheng's words: "If this is the case, you have to be careful tonight, the lone may steal your clothes secretly, if you are really a man, you will be thrown into the snow without thinking. "

What he said happened to cater to Xiansheng's previous dream. There was no fluctuation in Xiansheng's heart, but he was also clear that he did not believe his words. He turned his head to ignore Zhan Zhen, but the latter suddenly approached him, his gaze fell on his thin neck, and he said for a while: "Are you really a man?"

Xiansheng hum: "You are a disciple with no eyes, only now you recognize it?"

Zhan Zhen chuckled and leaned in to bite him on the neck. Xiansheng shrank his head and kicked him again.

Xiansheng's pulse is indistinguishable from male and female, perhaps because he is young and rarely eats meat, his nutrition cannot keep up, his apple is not obvious, and his temperament tends to be elegant. Even if he goes out in men's clothes, he looks like a girl, even more. Don't say that I am deliberately confused at the moment, except that I am not fierce...but Zhan Zhen has confirmed it just now, so how do you hear this?

"You just want to be alone without touching you, don't you?" Zhan Zhen saw him through with a glance and laughed at him: "Little liar."

The little liar lowered his eyelashes, as thick as a fan, fluttering and fluttering, making people feel itchy.

He wanted to rush over to kiss him again, but it was because of the wound on his face that made him feel relieved.

The ancestor worship is imminent, so don't make trouble for these few days.

Back in the house, Xiansheng was carried into the room as always. Zhan Zhen saw him still holding his chest and asked, "Still hurting?"

"What do you mean?"