Chapter 106: Finale

[ It's already the finale week for this book 'Forced To Marry the Enemy Prince (FTMTEP)' guys. Thanks for support! I really appreciate it<3 (|T|~|T|)

And new book released! Denial Is The Way (DITW) and A Beta Has Dreams Too (ABHDT) [COMPLETED] please support it. Thank you guys~~ ]

Days went by. After Nanliang heard that Cheng Sheng had a child, he wrote a lot of letters to express his condolences, and also sent a lot of small clothes and toys.

Emperor Jin was almost poisoned by Liuliu. He didn't squeeze his feet and ran here. If his feet were better, he would run more diligently. He played with his grandson for lunch at the Crown Prince Residence every day.

The so-called hard work pays off, Liuliu is now being carried out alone by him, even if he can't see Cheng Sheng for a while, he won't cry.

Emperor Jin felt very relieved and said to Eunuch Liao: "Look at this baby, my grandson, my grandson.

He kissed Sixsix one bite, and his heart was filled with infinite satisfaction: "After a while, I will be able to hold him and play with him.

He was comfortable, but Zhan Zhen was busy during this time. The things in the barracks could not be thrown away. Emperor Jin moved all Zhezi over again. It is said that this old man would soak his feet to sleep after having fun with his grandson every day. He said he was ready to abdicate and let the virtuous.

The Crown Prince Residence often has a carriage stop recently. It is a palace clerk who comes to discuss matters with Zhan Zhen. There is no way, Emperor Jin does not care, they can only find the future prince.

Before Zhan Zhen enjoyed the joy of being chanted long live, he felt the pain of the emperor before he caught him. He was buried in the mountain of government affairs. He heard the voice of Emperor Jin coaxing his children in his ear, and he felt a little trance.

He has been sleeping in the study room for several days, and there are too many things to deal with. It often dawns just after sleeping for a while.

There was a movement at the door. He raised his eyes, and the text lingering in his sight was replaced by a thin body. Xiansheng approached slowly, put the food on the small table, and said to him: "eat something.

He looked at Xiansheng's face, then opened his hands, Xiansheng pursed his lips and paused, then smiled, walked towards him, and was hugged on his lap.

During this period of time, he was inseparable from the child every day, with the scent of milk on his body, Zhan Zhen buried his head and took a deep breath, and sighed: "He is grind the loneliness, or grind the loneliness...

Xiansheng touched his hair and said softly: "Can you handle it?

"That's okay, it's just a little too much piled up. How long has he been ruining the government? How did he save so much?

It is estimated that after the feet are broken.

...Really good.

Well, eat something first and take your time.

He got down from Zhan Zhen and gently pulled his hand. Zhan Zhen didn't move with a sad look. Xiansheng changed to both hands to hold him, and at the same time he cheated and kissed his face: "It's a hard job, Husband .

Zhan Zhen regained his energy, he hugged Cheng Sheng and moved to one side: "Shenger also eats together.

"Hello, Shenger.

I want to hold you.

Zhan Zhen is finally beautiful.

He hugged Cheng Sheng, and he was so tired that he took a bite. He was in a daze when he was still tired, but now he seems to be able to pick up people and come directly