Chapter 99

The setting sun sank in the sky, and Zhan Zhen took out a small lock of hair from the kit.

Xiansheng's hair has been very soft since Zhan Zhen held it in his hand, and he felt it was lovely and loveable. He motioned to Xiansheng to take it out too. The latter was a little reluctant: "You actually saved me.

Lonely is also very outside. "Zhan Zhen took both locks of hair over, and suddenly smiled: "Why did you have such bad hair when you were a kid? It's still fluffy.

You are fluffy.

"Okay, I'm fluffy." Zhan Zhen looked in his eyes, didn't know what he thought of, and couldn't help but laugh for a while. He has a lot of steps, and Cheng Sheng is a little heavier; he follows him clumsily, slowly Tuntun, like a little tortoise, a little unable to keep up: "What are you doing so fast? Hurry to reincarnate?

Zhan Zhen had to stop: "Why are you so temperamental?

Do you still dislike my temper?

Who hates you?

I hate it. "Xiansheng said: "You return my hair

He caught up two steps, snatched the hair back, threw Zhan Zhen's to him, and Ruyi helped him back to the house.

Zhan Zhen stood there for a while, rubbed his nose, and reluctantly followed: "I was thinking about things alone just now, so I went a little faster, I didn't wait for you to be alone.

gu gu gu, you are a pigeon spirit

This guy is very angry, but Sheng Zai is really beautiful. He mumbles and deliberately finds faults. He is also very cute in Zhan Zhen's eyes. He sat down with Cheng Sheng, stretched his arms around his body, and Xiansheng twisted it. Paying attention to him, he shook his arms: "Angry?

You didn't see me carrying something in my stomach and walking so fast, you didn't care about me at all.

¨Okay, lonely, I will admit my mistake to you. 'Zhan Zhen stopped grunting, his chin crossed Xiansheng's shoulder, kissed his cheek lightly, and changed the subject: "What good stuff did the Dao Master come over and give you?

Xiansheng was actually not really angry. After listening to it after thinking about it, he took out the things to him: "Here.

Zhan Zhen immediately opened it and took a look, and then found that there was a case of male pregnancy.

To be born is to be born. According to Cheng Sheng's situation, there will be some changes in the body in the later stages of pregnancy, for example, the genital cavity will appear and disappear after the birth. Zhan Zhen saw his scalp numb, and raised his eyes to look at him. Xiansheng was continuing to turn his back to him and tying their hair together, their eyelashes drooping, and he didn't know if he had read this book.

"I'll show it to the little emperor later." Zhan Zhen said, "Don't be under pressure.

Xiansheng glanced at him, and said: "Just go to the door, I'm pregnant, and I'm afraid that I won't be born?

Well, no matter what, I will face it with you.

I'm just worried, when that day... if the midwife sees

Zhan Zhen's teeth froze, and immediately squinted, "No one can look at you!

But if the little emperor came, it would be out of courtesy. "Xiansheng lowered his eyelashes again, and Zhan Zhen was silent for a while, then stood up and said, "Anyway, you don't have to worry about your own way.

He got up and walked out, Xiansheng closed his hair again, feeling a touch of satisfaction in his heart. Over the years, his edges and corners have been smoothed by the illness, making him a little free, so he doesn't care about calling Zhan Zhen to be fair, nor does he care about his occasional desire to control, it's good to have a degree in everything.