Chapter 26

Xiansheng didn't realize it. Not long after Mother Dou walked there, he received news from the palace and the queen announced him to enter the palace. twenty one

His face was really hard to see for a while, and he couldn't turn away from left and right. He could only continue to wear the veil, simply pick up his teeth, and boarded the carriage.

He wasn't sure what the queen declared him for, could it be to see the effect of the milk crisp? If it works in seven days, he should be bigger now, right?

So he shouted: "Stop, go back."

After leaving the palace again, the car drove him directly into the palace gate. Outside, there happened to be a man in white dismounted and walked. He dressed in a large cloak of mink and walked to the guards and asked, "Who is that? It was so arrogant that he dared to drive into the palace. "

"Back to Qi Ye, that's the Crown Prince Residence car."

"Prince?"

"Prince Princess, granted by your majesty."

The man raised his eyebrows: "That little sick seed from the beam?"

Actually let Emperor Jin grant privileges, he wondered, that should indeed be a real beauty.

He gave a'tsk', honestly raised his leg into the palace, and suddenly came the sound of horseshoes behind him, Zhan Zhen got off his horse, strode in, and moved forward without even looking at him. Sprint.

"Zhan Zhen?"

Zhan Zhen stopped and saw him, unexpectedly said: "When did you come back?"

"I just arrived last night. No, please come to please the Queen Mother." Qi Sile followed him and joked, "I am afraid that the little beauty will be punished in such a hurry to follow?"

"I have no time to elaborate." Zhan Zhen's feet are faster, and Qi Sile's feet almost do light work: "I will go with you."

"Are you not going to see the Queen Mother?"

"Go and see the queen first."

In this compartment, Xiansheng has been helped to get out of the car. He stepped into the hall, but Ruyi and Yuehua were stopped outside. Mother Dou said, "There is housework to deal with today, and no one is allowed to approach."

Yuehua's heart sighed, why is the princess of the secret path so fate, hurried to take his hand, full of worry: "Princess, if there is something, you remember to shout."

"It's okay." Xiansheng calmed her and walked in by herself. Yuehua immediately looked at Mother Dou, and tentatively asked what the queen called Xiansheng to do.

Mother Dou paused because she and Ruyi were her mother's family. Because the prince beat the princess, she also felt uneasy in her conscience, so she soothed and said, "Nothing big, don't worry."

Xiansheng walked inside, but he didn't realize that Emperor Jin was there. He was lucky, and just about to bow, the queen walked up quickly. She didn't care about making milk cakes, and said distressedly: "You are so pitiful. , Come and show the queen to see your injury."

Xiansheng was dumbfounded. She was sitting on a chair holding her hands. She noticed that she came to take off her veil, and rushed to accuse her, "I accidentally fell and scratched my face. Don't disturb the queen."

Emperor Jin's face was ugly, and the queen had already scolded: "You still hide for that little doggie!"

Emperor Jin: "...cough!"

The queen was still anxious: "Mother Dou told me, she will take it down and have a look. This is about to sacrifice to the ancestors. If your injury is not good, you will lose the face of the heavenly family!"