Chapter 44

Zhan Zhen did not let go.

Not only was it not loose, but he continued to tighten his arms, as if he was about to break his waist alive, Xiansheng even felt the pain of being squeezed.

He had never seen Zhan Zhen with such a terrible expression. Although he used to be like a wolf and a tiger, but there was a bit coveted there, but at this moment, Xiansheng really felt the killing intent.

Zhan Zhen tightened his lips and stared at his face, Xiansheng's arms on his shoulders gradually lost strength and were forced to bend, and the two of them were also forced to pull in distance.

He didn't dare to think about why, moved his hand uncomfortably, and shrank uncontrollably, and trembled: "Msang Gong...You hurt me..."

Zhan Zhen's eyes flickered, from his flushed eyes to the delicate petal-like lips, his Adam's apple suddenly rolled, and he said gloomily: "You dare to seduce the lonely."

Xiansheng was stunned for a moment, and in the next second, his body was suddenly lifted by his hands, and then he fell to the ground severely.

Xiansheng reflexively stretched out his hand and hugged his neck vigorously, panicking: "Msang Gong!"

His slender arms tightened on his wide back helplessly, tears rolled down Zhan Zhen's neck, and choked up: "What's wrong with you? What are you going to do... Why do you make such a big fire on me?"

Zhan Zhen's forehead jumped with blue veins. He grabbed Xiansheng's arm and threw him on the bed severely. Xiansheng hit his shoulder against the wall with a crisp sound. His entire arm was suddenly numb and his eyes turned black.

Zhan Zhen stood up and looked down at him like a wild beast. Xiansheng curled up, with one hand propped up and retracted inside.

He was too aware of the power gap between himself and Zhan Zhen. He could only subconsciously hold his breath, and tried to reduce his sense of existence under his gaze. Tears rolled from Yubai's face to his chin. He choked from time to time, but it was like I was strangling my throat, afraid to make a sound.

Zhan Zhen finally turned around, squeezing his five fingers, forcing himself to walk out.

Ruyi and Yuehua came back talking and laughing, with hot tonic soup on their plates.

"His Royal Highness is still very good to the princess. Look at this soup...Who would have thought that vegetable oil could also smell like this?"

"If he has been so good to the princess, we can get better."

Zhan Zhen went out, and the two of them saw him and hurriedly bowed. Zhan Zhen approached Ruyi. The latter suddenly got a numb scalp. She resisted the urge to retreat and watched Zhan Zhen's hand stretch out and open the lid. Put it down gently, then he picked up the soup pot—

Ruyi thought he was going to serve Xiansheng personally again, and as soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, he heard a crisp bang.

The soup pot was thrown to the ground torn apart, and the soup inside was steaming.

With a 'poof', the two of them knelt down together, and Yuehua said in a hurry: "Your Highness, please take your life!"

Ruyi's forehead was knocked to the ground, cold sweat broke out.

"From now on, without solitary orders, if she drinks a drop of water, she will take your lives."

Ruyi was stunned for a moment. Just as she was about to ask, Yuehua already said, "Slaves obey orders!"

The sound of Zhan Zhen's footsteps slowly left, and the two climbed up one after another, wishing to say: "Aunt, why?"

"Let's not say anything wrong, he is obviously angry." Yuehua rushed back into the room in three steps and two steps, and found that it was dark inside, so he lit the lamp and approached the bed cautiously: "Princess? How are you?"