Chapter 45

Where is Zhan Zhen going in the middle of the night?

Xiansheng wasn't sure if he would leave deliberately and hide somewhere secretly staring at him, so he didn't dare to move.

He raised his hand to support his left shoulder, and secretly said that Zhan Zhen and Zhan Yin were really brothers and sisters. When he first came, Zhan Yin caused him to hit his right shoulder. It didn't take long before Zhan Zhen attacked his left shoulder.

The food comes with a very attractive fragrance, especially the thick egg soup with sesame oil in it, which is very appetizing.

Xiansheng was hungry, but he didn't even look at it.

He didn't want to irritate Zhan Zhen because of a bit of appetite.

He doesn't come often in the study, and he doesn't feel it when he comes in from outside, but after sitting for a long time, he feels a little bit cold, far less warm than the bedroom.

He sneezed, gently wrapped the cloak around himself, and touched the letter in his sleeve, thinking about how to spread it.

In fact, he has a way to bring Qin Yi to the mansion to get the letter, but he still has to consider the other party's safety when entrusting someone to do the work.

As Xiansheng thought, Zhan Zhen really had nowhere to go in the middle of the night. He planned to eat what Xiansheng could see by himself, but when he saw his pitiful appearance, he felt that if he really didn't eat it, maybe He had to fall ill, he didn't want to take care of a guy who cheated himself.

But if it is eaten directly, it is really unresolved.

He sat on the roof, opened the tiles and looked down, thinking that if he dared to eat, he would frighten him.

But the food went from hot to cold, and Xiansheng didn't move a bite.

Can not help frowning.

Xiansheng hadn't eaten in the whole afternoon, his belly was cold. After sitting for a long time, he felt black and cold in front of him. He couldn't sit still. The chair was too hard and it was uncomfortable. So he was about to stand up and walk around. Move your hands and feet.

He propped up, and the next second, his legs suddenly fell to the ground.

On the roof, Zhan Zhen's heart jumped, and suddenly he jumped off, strode into the house, but suddenly colded his face again.

Xiansheng was actually still conscious. His knee hurt, but he couldn't get up at all. He heard Zhan Zhen's footsteps, and stopped in front of him steadily.

"What? I want to seduce orphans by being sick again?"

Xiansheng was breathing weak, unable to speak, and unable to bounce. He was a little angry when he heard these words, but he completely lost consciousness without raising his breath.

Zhan Zhen didn't see him moving for a long time, and finally squatted down to push him, coldly said: "Gu knows that you are pretending to be faint, you just want to see Gu cares about you, love you, Xiansheng, do you think it is ridiculous?"

There was no response, Zhan Zhen stretched out his hand to help him up, his eyes fell on his pale and transparent face, his eyes suddenly turned red, he picked up the person, gritted his teeth and said: "Gu also finds himself ridiculous."

Xiansheng was very light, with his head crooked on his chest. Zhan Zhen wanted to throw him away, but he couldn't help speeding up under his feet, and even used his internal strength to drive towards the East Chamber.

He directly kicked Qi Sile's room door with someone in his arms.

At night, Qi Sile slept soundly, kicking the door so loudly that he was awakened directly from his dream, and when he opened the curtains of the bed, he was taken aback: "What about this?"