Chapter 82

Before and after Qingming, the rain basically never stopped.

Xiansheng doesn't know what Zhan Zhen is doing, but as long as his brother stays alive, he will not feel at ease.

He cherishes every opportunity to meet with his brother. As soon as he returned from the imperial tomb, he came to the reception mansion.

Unexpectedly, today's elder brother's face is a bit solemn, "How can Zhan Zhen rest assured that you come out by yourself?

He escorted my father back to the palace and dropped me here. "Xiansheng asked: "What happened?

Xian Shang didn't intend to hide from him. He grabbed Xiansheng's wrist and walked aside, whispering: "Qin Yi knows about you.

Cheng Sheng's heart twitched, "Who told him?

He did not say, but only questioned Tang Li. "Xian Shangdao: "He is a lunatic, no one knows what he will do. "

"Brother don't have to worry." Xiansheng smiled soothingly, and said: "Zhan Zhen said, my brother can go back in a few days, and he has nothing to say.

How about you

Brother knows, I want to stay temporarily, but Zhan Zhen promised me that I can go home when the time comes.

Xian Shang didn't believe that Zhan Zhen could do this for Cheng Sheng: "Is it true?

Naturally take it seriously. "Cheng Sheng's eyes were clear and bright, and he said softly: "Zhan Zhen will not lie to me.

Xian Shang frowned. In his opinion, Xiansheng was being coaxed by Zhan Zhen now, and he believed such words.

But what worries him the most is Qin Yi. No one can guess what he is thinking. He doesn't know what he thinks about Xiansheng now, and whether he will make Cheng Sheng's affairs known to everyone.

That night, the heavy rain rang, and as soon as he rode on the ground and rushed straight forward, the guards in the poncho at the gate of the palace suddenly trembled. The spirit is your Majesty's army, hurry, open the door

The cavalry rode in and came all the way to the newly moved Yonghe Hall. Emperor Jin was awakened by Eunuch Liao and sat directly on the bed yawning: "Let him come in and talk.

The man took off his poncho, his boots stepped on water stains on the ground, and said after saluting: "The subordinates were ordered to go to Nanliang to thoroughly investigate the crown princess, but no doubts were found.

Hurrying back in such a hurry: Is there something to be done?

tell me the story.

Emperor Liang was assassinated and his life was dying. Most of the dragons were headless. He had secretly sent a letter to the Prince of Shang. The appointment has been received by now.

Emperor Jin looked sideways and said, "Who made the move?

Jianghu guest, skillful: the subordinates also failed to catch it.

Emperor Jin was silent for a while, then sighed softly: "It seems that we can only let him go.

The father was assassinated?!" Xiansheng was shocked and was supported by Zhan Zhen. He looked at Xian Shang and said, "How is he?

You don't have to worry, if something happens: my brother will write to you. "Xian Shang actually didn't know the specific situation, but in front of Xiansheng: He could only act as if he was in his chest, and said: "It's just that my brother can't accompany you for your birthday, so you have to go back.