Chapter 50

Xiansheng was dizzy and lacking energy, and didn't know what Zhan Zhen was doing with him on his back. In the afternoon, the queen visited him again and brought Zhan Yin.

She brought Xiansheng some appetizing fruit, and ate something with him while talking and laughing. When she left, she rushed over and took a bite on Xiansheng's face. She was scolded by the queen and opened the curtain aggrieved. When he walked out of the inner room, he immediately met his brother's murderous sight.

Zhan Yin shook his heart, and subconsciously shrank his neck, ran out with the queen, and complained in a low voice: "My brother is really fierce recently... Will he bully his sister-in-law again?"

The queen looked disgusted: "Look at how you look like a girl, dare to be so frivolous about his wife, you are light if you don't kill you."

The two of them walked away, Zhan Zhen opened the curtain and walked in. Xiansheng was wiping the drool from his face. He was taken aback by his gloomy eyes. Zhan Zhen asked someone to bring water and raised his hand to soak. He removed the towel, and then walked towards him.

Xiansheng moved inside reflexively, but he grabbed it and wiped his face severely.

"It hurts..." He frowned and pushed. Zhan Zhen sat on the bedside, looking at his blushed face, and said: "Since you are a man, you should learn to avoid taboos. Ain is not married yet, so what kind of style is this? "

Xiansheng was inexplicable, and said: "It was her hand that moved first, what are you doing with me?"

"If you didn't seduce her, would she do anything to you?"

Xiansheng pursed his lips to look at him, and said for a while: "I'm tired and don't want to quarrel with you."

"You just talked with your mother, queen and sister, didn't you have a good time? You started to say tired to your own man, and dare you to say that you are not trying to seduce?

"I am a woman now, the mother and the queen sister came over to look at me, don't you see anyone, do you want me to pretend to be dead?"

"You can stay away from her, and you can avoid her if she rushes over."

"She is so clever, how can I hide?"

Zhan Zhen was silent for a while, "You don't think you can be the lonely princess, but you can also be Zhan Yin's consort..."

"Don't make trouble unreasonably!" Xiansheng coughed and reached out to push him: "You must be my calamity, come to urge me to die."

He didn't have much strength. Zhan Zhen was still pushed slightly and stood up. He was displeased: "I said that the lonely princess is only you. How can I hope you die?"

Xiansheng didn't want to talk to him. After a while, he was mad at Zhan Zhen.

He turned his face to cover his lips and coughed, Zhan Zhen tightened his heart, and then softened his voice: "Qi Sile said that you are too worried. This is not good for your health. I know what you are worried about, but since I have recognized you. The prince will never hurt your brother, let them come here just to let you meet."

"Shao Xing and acting." Xiansheng said: "Forgive me for my face, Zhan Zhen, can you believe this if you say this?"

Zhan Zhen said frankly as always: "Why can't you believe it? Gu originally married you by looking at the face, but now looking at the face to forgive you, why not?"

"You hate me so much in your heart that you want to kill me, but now you are just dormant. You said that killing me is not enough to solve the hate, so you will definitely kill the people I care about. You are good to me, but you just want me to punish me. Be guarded so that I will be a fatal blow."