Chapter 28

Zhan Zhen's face was splashed with water by Xiansheng, and after hearing that, he subconsciously raised his hand and wiped a nose, and his wolf-like eyes briefly moved from Xiansheng to his own hand—-

It's red.

The blood and water mixed, and he looked a little embarrassed.

But those eyes fell on Xiansheng's overly beautiful face again. The latter wanted to laugh at him, so he couldn't laugh after he closed his eyes.

Zhan Zhen didn't care about his nosebleed, and walked towards Tangchi.

Xiansheng's face suddenly tightened. He wanted to retreat, but he couldn't retreat. He could only protect his chest and move it to one side, trying to pull away from Zhan Zhen diagonally.

If Zhan Zhen rushed over at this moment, his secrets would be completely revealed. Seeing Zhan Zhen's attitude would definitely kill him.

"Zhan Zhen..." Xiansheng searched for a solution in his mind, and moved to make the sound of water. He could hear the voice trembling slightly: "I will sacrifice to my ancestors in two days. If you hurt me, my father will fight again. you."

When he moved, Zhan Zhen's eyes moved with him. The inside was dark and dark, with a dark glow that suffocated Xiansheng. Long-haired aquatic plants generally followed him in the water. Zhan Zhen moved along the shore with his footsteps.

Xiansheng shrank in the corner, motionless, Zhan Zhen stopped, and then squatted down, still staring at him unblinking, and issued the command: "Give me a look."

He was like a gluttonous wolf, who wanted to eat but didn't dare to eat. Perhaps he was afraid of hurting him, so he only dared to make a vicious voice, forcing him to take the initiative to give two.

Xiansheng pursed his lips and said: "Wait when I finish washing, I will go back to find you, okay?"

"You don't want to fool around." Zhan Zhen beckoned, his face was unhappy and said: "Come here."

"I......"

At this moment, something passed through the gauze curtain. Zhan Zhen conditioned his head to avoid it. A finger-long black concealed weapon hit a pillar on one side. Zhan Zhen saw it clearly, and his face suddenly changed. The next second, he suddenly fell into the water, the water splashed in all directions, Xiansheng was shocked, and at the same time, three more hidden weapons came over, Zhan Zhen grabbed the big cloak and wrapped it around him, hugging him to avoid the hidden weapons, shouting: " Come!"

There was a loud 'bang' from the window and Xiansheng almost slipped in the water. He squeezed Zhan Zhen's cloak to wrap himself around, and said tremblingly: "He seems to have run away."

Someone answered outside: "Your Highness."

"Go chasing!" Zhan Zhen's face was extremely ugly. He looked down at Xiansheng. The latter looked sullen with tears in his eyes. He stretched out his hand to wipe off the water drops on Xiansheng's face and whispered: "Don't be afraid, go back to the room and wash. "

"You don't chase..."

"Lonely won't leave you."

Xiansheng suddenly remembered that the last time he said this, Qin Yi planted a bomb under the ice and took himself away. Is this also...?

Tangchi was already dirty, Xiansheng had to get out of the water, twisting his hair to feel that Zhan Zhen was trying to look into his legs from under the cloak, and quickly moved a few steps away, "Are you not coming out yet?"

Just now Xiansheng turned his back to him, and now he was wrapped in the Greatcloak. Zhan Zhen couldn't feast his eyes, and worried that the assassin would come again, so he came out of the water and said: "Send you back first."