Chapter 93

Xiansheng woke up not too long, it was already dawn, Zhan Zhen came back from practicing the knife: facing him, he was drinking water with a small pot

He raised his head, his Adam's apple rolled because of swallowing, Xiansheng looked softly: a sense of satisfaction suddenly overflowed in his heart.

Zhan Zhen glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and opened the curtains of the bed and deepened his head, then put down the wall, wiped his mouth, and walked over: "Wake up?

Xiansheng's long hair is loose, his face is handsome and unparalleled, weak and gentle: He nodded: "Did you not sleep last night?

Ok. "Zhan Zhen said: "It's okay not to sleep occasionally.

The Queen Mother has a great funeral... You must have something to run today, so let's go to sleep

Can't sleep. "Zhan Zhen sat on the bed and reached out to hug him, and Cheng Sheng obediently leaned over and nestled in his arms.

Zhan Zhen likes his docile and well-behaved appearance, likes to hug him in this domineering posture, Xian Zhanglai has never rejected him, maybe it is because of this that he has the illusion that Xiansheng is actually no different from Jiao Di Di's boudoir. .

But when he first met, he clearly suffered a loss in Xiansheng's hands.

What's wrong?" Xiansheng asked: "Is there something to say?

What you said yesterday, I thought about it for a long time

and then?

Gu thinks that what you said makes sense, but Gu still has to explain. Gu sits on the position of prince by his own ability, not by his father's favor.

He looked serious and said: "Guo is not as bad as you said.

That is natural. "Xiansheng softened his tone, touched his chin, and said: "I was in anger yesterday; do you think you said too much yesterday? At the beginning, I also talked with you in a good voice, and it was you who told me to rely on me. You, you relied on me to marry you, treating me as a charming little lady, am I a little lady? Even if I don't say it, but in the final analysis, you are still a man, think about it, if I treat you as a woman, you don't gas

Zhan Zhen frowned: "You are so beautiful.

Xiansheng sighed against his chest again, he smiled, and said, "Yes, what you said is correct. Okay, go ahead.

He feels that his temper has not been right lately, and he finally said yesterday that he didn't want to get entangled with this straight guy anymore.

Before his identity was revealed, he was soft Zhan Zhen was soft. This guy always needs to watch him cry before he can reflect. After his identity is revealed, Xiansheng doesn't like crying. Zhan Zhen is also used to this way of getting along. He only knows if Xiansheng loses his temper. I said the wrong thing.

But Xiansheng actually doesn't like to lose his temper, especially in verbal matters.

I'm not busy. "He wants to push, Zhan Zhen is still not happy." After thinking about it, I still feel that you don't need to take risks. The big deal is to kill someone alone and count it on you.

This is burying trouble. "Xiansheng whispered in New Zealand: "Your work is counted on me. Isn't it more effective? If you pass it out, just say it lightly. It's probably because you love me and want to make word of mouth for me. If it is more serious, you have violated it. Principle, my identity is embarrassing, I can blow my pillow today and grab your merits, and tomorrow I can confuse you and usurp you.

Zhan Zhen was silent for a while, and said: "The lonely doesn't believe you, it's just that you don't believe in Qin Yi. Now you have a baby in your belly. If he goes crazy, who knows what he will do?