Chapter 21

Knowing that Zhan Jin was injured, Xiansheng ordered someone to bring Nanliang's excellent scar medicine to her, and made an appointment to go out to play together when there was time.

It was snowing for two days, Crown Prince Residence was quiet, and Zhan Yin didn't rush to play with him. Xiansheng guessed it was because Qin Yi had just passed, and the little girl was scared.

Zhan Zhen hasn't eaten in the military camp since he got married. He rode back at noon every day, passing by the shops in the city, and then buying him some other food, so there are almost no small snacks in Xiansheng's house.

The snow stopped, but the air was still full of air-conditioning. Xiansheng opened the window and inhaled the smell of snow. Yuehua hurried over and closed the window: "The sun is also cold today, let's not open the window."

Xiansheng retracted his gaze and gave a hmm.

I set a game of chess and played lazily until I heard the voice of the servant: "His Royal Highness is back."

Zhan Zhen took off his hat outside, took off the big cloak, and walked in with the air-conditioning. Instead of approaching him directly, he sat down in front of a stove far away, bake his hands, and said: "I think the weather today is good to take you out. Have fun, but your body is weak, and it's still a bit cold today. The lonely person went to the potty stove and ordered a two-piece pot. Let's eat potty pot in the house at night."

Xiansheng said: "But the two pots of clear soup and spicy soup in the same pot?"

"It should be rare in the South."

"I've read it in books." Xiansheng was showing off how many books he reads again, rolling his eyes, and asking him: "Will Ajin Ain come together?"

Zhan Zhen warmed up and walked towards him. Xiansheng moved his position and gave him a hug: "If the princess wants, the lonely person will call them."

"Then call it." Xiansheng was happy and ate two more crisps.

It was night in a blink of an eye.

Zhan Yin trot in, stomped the snow on her feet, and said, "Is it early? You haven't started yet."

As soon as she came, her eyes stuck to Xiansheng's face, and the light in her eyes was shining. If Zhan Zhen is a big tiger, she is properly a little tiger, giving Xiansheng a feeling of eating him, she is indeed a brother and sister. both.

As soon as he was about to speak, Zhan Zhen had already taken two steps forward, directly blocking his sister's line of sight, and said with a bit of repulsion: "Since it's here, I will go to Nuanting to prepare."

Zhan Yin tilted her head left and right and couldn't see her sister-in-law, she jumped angrily: "Isn't there someone who wants me to go?"

"Ajin." Zhan Zhen looked behind her. Zhan Jin just walked in, he was taken aback for a moment, and then said: "Today are the eldest sons and eldest daughters of the royal family, as well as the princess Liang Kingdom. Right, lest someone poison the princess."

Xiansheng: "..."

What is the absurd reason? If Crown Prince Residence was so easy to be poisoned, Zhan Zhen would not have died countless times early.

Zhan Yin's eyes widened, and Zhan Jin turned around. Zhan Yin couldn't let her go alone, so she had to trot to keep up: "Why do you speak for him every time? He is just bullying me!"

Zhan Jin is very helpless: "You look at her sister-in-law's eyes too much, it is normal to make him unhappy."

After Zhan Yin realized, she touched her face subconsciously, her voice suddenly lowered, weak and weak: "Is it too much? I don't know what happened... I can't walk when I see my sister-in-law, how can she be so beautiful ."

Her eyes disappeared for a while, and then she reacted suddenly: "No, I am my sister! He is too jealous too!"

Zhan Jin chuckled lightly, and Zhan Yin stared at her again: "Ajin is also good-looking, my sister is so good-looking! I am so happy! ... If there is no nasty brother!"

"It's not like words." Zhan Zhen took Xiansheng out and commented on his sister's loud voice, but Xiansheng followed him thoughtfully and said: "Ajin seems to have something on his mind."

"Why do you follow her like this?"

"She walked next to Zhan Yin and gave me a very different feeling."

Zhan Zhen looked sideways and said, "What do you think will happen?"

"I don't know." Xiansheng said: "But she seems to be very stressed."

"Her life experience is a bit complicated. She was born by Princess Mei, who was the most beloved by the father of the year. Concubine Mei was born in poverty and was sold at a low price. Fortunately, she was saved by her father and was regarded as the jewel in the palm of her hand. She is a very good woman." Zhan Zhen recalled for a while, and then said: "It's just a bad life. She gave birth to three sons. The eldest died before she was a year old. She was crazy because of this. Later, she was found to have sexual intercourse with the guards, and her father's face was blank and she was on the spot. She was killed by the rod, and the queen mother tried her best to prove that Ajin was his biological daughter and was able to survive."

Zhan Zhen said in a few words about the life of a woman, Xiansheng was a little sighed, and turned to: "Three sons are dead, only one daughter survived, don't you think it is strange?"

"The real murderer has already bowed his head."

Xiansheng frowned, and walked to the back porch with him. In the warm pavilion, Zhan Yin was complaining while throwing carbon into the table stove. Xiansheng, upon seeing this, called Ruyi over and ordered a few words. The latter quickly carried some preserved pastries. Coming up, Zhan Yin Zhan Jin's gaze suddenly fell on a certain spot, and they looked at Xiansheng with weird looks.

How can this secret biscuits... be used to serve guests?

Zhan Zhen also changed his face. Xiansheng casually said: "These are some of my favorite snacks in the past two days. Let's eat and wait for the pot to boil."

Zhan Yin was straightforward: "It turns out that my sister-in-law is flat..."

Zhan Zhen squeezed something into her mouth, and said gloomily, "Your favorite plum cake, eat more."

Zhan Yin blinked, Xiansheng glanced sideways and reminded: "That's pea cake."

Zhan Zhen retracted his hands and sat down, Xiansheng's eyes fell on him, his brows frowned slightly.

Zhan Zhen's expression was faint, but he was a little worried.

If Xiansheng misunderstood that he was rejected by her husband, wouldn't it be less likely to be touched by him.

He gave his sister a cold look.

Zhan Yin: "...?"