Chapter 23

Xiansheng wasn't sure what Zhan Zhen had seen, but he kept reminiscing whether he did anything extraordinary today.

Is it because I have too much reaction to Supplementary Supplements, which arouses suspicion? But thinking about it carefully, the mere replenishment of milk crisps did not make him too angry. He was always taken away by Zhan Zhen's attitude and words.

Emotions are not controlled by reason, he has tried very hard to restrain himself!

Zhan Zhen's thumb rubbed his cheek, and Xiansheng obediently rubbed him: "What's the matter? Can't you say?"

Zhan Zhen got closer and closer to him, slowly pressing his forehead against him, and spraying his breath on his face: "I can't remember it anymore."

Xiansheng's lips were touched by him, and seeing his eyes fascinated, he said in a low voice: "Gu is full of princesses now."

He was really serious, but Xiansheng didn't believe it in his heart. He pulled up the quilt and covered half of his face, and said, "Then don't look at me."

"It's too late." Zhan Zhen said: "Just look at you, and I can remember it for a lifetime."

Xiansheng pulled up the quilt slightly and covered his eyes. He was depressed and could only say: "Okay, you can go there to sleep."

"I just want to stay with the princess." Zhan Zhen said in an inch: "Let alone hold the princess to sleep tonight."

"You..." Xiansheng showed his eyes again and accused: "You don't care about me at all."

Zhan Zhen immediately retorted, saying: "How come..."

"If you care about me, you shouldn't continue to do things that I don't like to me after I get angry. If you care about me, you shouldn't stand outside the house and force me to beg your way into the house. If you care about me... you should Wait for me to slow down, instead of taking advantage of me when I let you into the house and speak nicely to you!"

His watery eyes were full of complaints, "You don't really like me if you ignore my emotions and my feelings."

Zhan Zhen was speechless, thought for a while, and said, "Didn't I just coax you..."

Xiansheng interrupted him: "Your coaxing is not adding fuel to the fire, or I will take it first. Are you coaxing?"

"..." Zhan Zhen frowned: "Didn't you calm down just now?"

"It's just on the surface, but I am still very angry and wronged." He emphasized: "Very wronged."

Zhan Zhen was silent for a moment, and finally pointed to the small couch reluctantly: "Then...where am I still sleeping?"

"Humph."

Xiansheng turned his face away, his pink and tender cheek made people want to kiss him, but he just said so straightforwardly, and the reason can't be refuted. If Zhan Zhen's "against the wind", he has to sit down and really don't care about his remarks. Up.

He reluctantly tried to be detained: "Then I went?"

Xiansheng turned sideways and shattered his fantasy with actions.

Zhan Zhen originally wanted to climb on the bed to coax him to relieve himself, but at this moment he could only walk back to the small couch one step and three times. He touched the place where he had slept for half a month and lay down with a calm face.

Xiansheng on the bed suddenly moved. Zhan Zhen immediately sat up and waited for the summons, but saw him raising his hand to lower the bed curtains. This was not even shown to him. She was really a ruthless woman.