Chapter 22

Zhan Yin likes plum cakes, but not pea cakes, but was stuffed into her mouth. Under the cold eyes of her brother, she did not dare to say anything.

Xiansheng tried to see something from Zhan Zhen's face, but when he stared at Zhan Zhen, the latter stared at Zhan Yin for an instant. He had to withdraw his sight, and Zhan Zhen also closed his sight.

Zhan Yin, who was let go, weakly threw the pea cake aside, replaced it with plum cake, and took a peek at that special crispy spot.

Xiansheng frowned and realized that it was the reason for the crispness. He tried to piece together the complete words of Zhan Yin——

level......? Ping what?

But in any case, can't figure out what this 'ping' and crisp dots are related to.

He stood up, under Zhan Yin's gaze, picked up the distinctive crispy dish, first handed it to Zhan Yin, and gently said, "I wonder if the mother left it for you."

Zhan Yin blushed, and silently stretched out his hand and squeezed a piece. Zhan Jin on one side tightened his fingers on the table slightly, and then slowly left the table, but it was still unavoidable In front of her: "Ajin?"

He looked embarrassed and said slowly: "The queen also left me a portion, so I won't eat it anymore."

Zhan Yin on one side covered his mouth to conceal his surprise and unstoppable smile, Xiansheng calmly put the crisp points back, he stroked his cuffs, sat down on the chair, and said: "It turns out that Ajin has it too, Your Highness. Saying that this thing is used to replenish the body, I thought I was the only one who was sick."

Zhan Jin: "..."

His expression was a little guilty. Xiansheng took everything into his eyes and confirmed the problem in his heart, but he was originally a man, even if he was a woman again, it was impossible for someone to tell him about the physiology of a woman. For a while, there was still no certainty. answer.

The two-pot soup on the table gradually made a gurgling sound. Xiansheng first put dishes in it, actively breaking the weird atmosphere. Soon, Zhan Yin began to chat about things in the palace.

Zhanhua is already sober, but because he is too close, he has received too much impact, and has many fractures on his body. It will take at least half a year to fully recover. This also means that it is impossible for him to go hunting in the spring. Concubine Rong says There were a few wrinkles in this worry. Her two sons died in battle, and now only Zhanhua is left. She still counts on him to get ahead. If he is really hurt, he will never be reused by Emperor Jin in this life. How can he not? worry.

Qing Rong's hand is not healed at all. She was originally left-handed, but Qin Yi directly abolished her left hand this time. For the past two days, she has been washing her face with tears, and even ran to Emperor Jin crying, requesting that Qin Yi be treated as soon as possible Capture her and avenge her.

Speaking of Qing Rong, Zhan Yin's face was still a bit tangled. Obviously, he took the other party's words in his heart. Zhan Zhen ignored her emotions and only reminded lightly: "Be careful with the knife in her hand."

Zhan Jin eats quietly throughout the whole process, her expression is calm, she rarely talks, and only responds occasionally when asked.

The Xiansheng who was eating at the pottery was warm and sweaty. He couldn't resist even taking a few mouthfuls of hot pot, his cheeks and lips were red, and the sickly face appeared a bit of hibiscus-like color. Zhan Zhen almost couldn't hold back her look. She glanced at her sister from the corner of her eyes and couldn't control her expression, so she stuffed her with a big mouthful of pepper.