Chapter 49

The reason given by Zhan Zhen is too outrageous, and Xiansheng shouldn't think about it.

He actually heard about Qi Sile's message, which made Xiansheng's heart clenched again. Zhan Zhen is a prince of a country in the end, if he says to restrict an illegitimate prince, it is not easy.

So what happens when the prince brother comes to Dajin? He couldn't even think about it.

He only felt a breath of breath in his heart, but this breath was not enough to prop up his body and sit up. He looked at the spoon that Zhan Zhen had fed, and finally took a bite with his mouth open.

He was eating very painfully, his brows were twisted, and sweat dripped from his forehead.

It has been more than two months since he married Zhan Zhen. He doesn't know if Zhan Zhen deliberately restricts the spread of this incident. If it does, then the brother is probably unprepared. He can only pray that the prince can be more cautious. Send someone to Shangjing in advance to investigate the situation.

Xiansheng grabbed the quilt and took a few bites. He really lost his appetite, and said tiredly: "I want to rest for a while."

He clearly didn't finish half a bowl of gruel.

Zhan Zhen slowly put the bowl down, Qi Sile's words rang in his ears, and he was a little worried that Xiansheng would really die.

The people around him are all healthy and strong soldiers. Don't worry when you're not in war. I've never seen a vulnerable person like Xiansheng. Looking at him like that, he seems to be unable to survive at any time. He can't tell what is in his heart. Ziwei, he said: "Then you go to sleep."

He got up and went out.

There is still something in the barracks, and he doesn't want to be with a man who deceives him all the time. He went out, looked back, and subconsciously touched the sachet around his waist, after a while, he stepped out.

Ahead, suddenly a group of people walked in, it was Queen Xin, all the way to Zhan Zhen, and said: "Is she better?"

Zhan Zhen frowned: "I said I want to sleep again."

"This morning, I just woke up and wanted to sleep again?" Queen Xin worried: "What did Qi Sile say?"

"...Said, may die."

Queen Xin's face changed slightly. She looked at Zhan Zhen's expression, and suddenly grabbed his sleeve and walked to one side, her tone lightened: "Zhan Zhen, please tell the queen well... what did she do to you, sorry? thing?"

Zhan Zhen shook his head: "I'm not sorry."

"You liked her so much before, but now you are indifferent to her death. It must be something that happened in the past two days... You can lie to others, but you can't lie to the queen." Queen Xin said: "Let's listen."

Zhan Zhen paused and said, "Because he has other people in his heart. Earlier, there was someone he likes in Daliang."

Queen Xin smiled, "Is her sweetheart in Shangjing?"

Zhan Zhen lowered his head and said, "Not here."

"Then what's so angry about you?" Queen Xin said: "As long as she keeps her wife's way, it's all yours? Just because you have a sweetheart, you think she is dead?"

"It's not..." Zhan Zhen looked a little confused. He did want to kill Xiansheng, but he didn't want Xiansheng to die.

Zhan Zhen didn't know what he was thinking or what he was doing, Xiansheng always made him mess up.