Chapter 40

Yuehua packed up the dishes and left, met Zhan Zhen head-on, and hurriedly saluted, as Xiansheng ordered: "The princess is already asleep."

"She tells you to stop you, but I don't know who is in charge here?"

Yuehua heard that he was not really angry, and pretended to stop him twice, and then let him in.

Xiansheng was already lying down.

Today Zhan Zhen's performance was very wrong, giving Xiansheng a feeling that he would not easily let Zhan Jin pass the test.

Zhan Zhen quickly walked in and bent over to kiss his red lips. Xiansheng immediately covered his mouth, wrinkled the tip of his nose, sniffed, and asked him: "Where did you go?"

"Go to see the progress of oil refining, don't you like to eat boiled vegetables?" He did smell of fragrant oil. Thinking of the bowl of porridge he had eaten today, Xiansheng couldn't help but soften his eyes: "You ...How do you think of this?"

"Looking at when you first came and said that you can't eat meat, I just thought about it. What's more, if it can be refined, it can also be mass-produced for the benefit of people who can't afford meat..." Zhan Zhen held his hand and kissed him. With his fingers, he said softly: "But the main thing I want to do is to please you."

His lips were soft and warm, but Xiansheng felt that the place he kissed was starting to get hot. Zhan Zhen's eyes seemed to be sucking him in, his eyes overflowed with fine light, his heartbeat quickened, and his mouth was pursed.

Sometimes he will have an illusion, as if he and Zhan Zhen have really become a husband and wife, and his reason keeps reminding him that this illusion is not desirable, but his emotions are often out of control.

——"If someone dared to pretend to be a man and deceive the feelings of a lonely person, the lonely person would cut him a thousand times to quell his hatred."

The throbbing in his heart slowly retracted, the light in his eyes was flat on his face, and a smile appeared: "Thank you for being so kind to me."

Zhan Zhen may hate Qin Yi because he did cruel things to him, but Xiansheng will not forget that he cut off Qin Tao's head and threw it into the army braggingly, shooting it like a Cuju.

Although I haven't seen it with my own eyes, the enemy is the enemy, and his amiable appearance is for his wife, not for himself.

Of course he can understand that everyone is cruel to the enemy. While complaining about how cruel the enemy country is, while doing more cruel things to the enemy, this is war.

Just like Zhan Zhen said in front of Qianjun that he wanted to marry him that day, it seems to everyone that Zhan Zhen let go of Dadu, but in fact, he only planned to capture Dadu within three days at the beginning. Because of the serious shortage of reserve food and grass, he continued two consecutive times. The year-round non-stop battle, even if there were many people, could not endure, not to mention the wavering Qin Yi behind.

It was after he left that Xiansheng slowly figured it out.

He listed many articles in his heart to tell himself that Zhan Zhen was not so good at all. He pulled back his hand and prepared to rest, but Zhan Zhen deceived him and kissed him: "You should be thankful for Xianggong's love."

"Actually, I always wanted to ask...Why didn't you kill my second brother?"

At that time, the second brother came back with the captives, he was shocked, Aunt Qing cried a lot, everyone thought Zhan Zhen killed him.

"Because Gu originally planned to conquer most of the capital, tied up your whole family, and killed them in one breath, I felt more fulfilled."

"..." Xiansheng coughed twice and said: "I knew you would not be so kind."