Chapter 39

Zhan Yin shook his head and crawled out of the snow, spitting out the snow in his mouth, but Zhan Zhen had already left, and he had no time to see the corner of his cloak flying by the wall.

Xiansheng didn't know what he was doing. As soon as Zhan Jin left Zhan Zhen's sight, he immediately exhaled, but his brows still frowned.

Xiansheng asked: "Does the little emperor know about you?"

Zhan Jin paused and said, "He can see it at a glance."

"How do you tell?"

Zhan Jin shook her head, "He has helped me a lot over the years. If it weren't for him, it would be hard to hide from the queen."

What more Xiansheng had to ask, but Zhan Yin had already walked in, so he put it aside and chatted for a few more words. Zhan Jin suddenly said that he was not feeling well and asked Qi Sile to check his pulse, and suddenly only Xiansheng and Zhan Yin were left in the house.

Zhan Yin immediately moved a stool to approach him, and said mysteriously: "Last time my sister-in-law said that he asked me to pay attention to the person who bullied Ajin. I seem to know who it is.

"Who?"

Zhan Yin said eagerly: "Can I go up and sit on a bed with my sister-in-law?"

"It's cold?" Xiansheng said: "How about letting someone bring the recliner here and putting a little quilt for you?"

"Forget it." Zhan Yin waved her hand, held her cheeks, and smiled while admiring him: "Tell you that you won't believe it, I think it's Qingrong."

Xiansheng made a surprised look: "She?"

"Look!" Zhan Yin said with an expression that I was right. "Qing Rong looks very nice. I don't want to fight for it. But according to my observation, she often looks for Ajin. Every time Ajin sees it. She was very unhappy... My brother said she was very thoughtful and told us not to play with her."

Xiansheng couldn't help but want to laugh: "Zhan Zhen said?"

"Well, otherwise I don't dare to doubt casually... But I asked Ajin, but she didn't tell me how Qing Rong bullied her. She seemed to be a little happier when she went to the military camp these past two days, so I didn't ask."

"Have you mentioned it to your mother?"

"Of course we should solve the problems of our juniors. It would be embarrassing to file a complaint with the queen."

Xiansheng laughed: "Well, Ajin can get rid of her."

"This medicine needs to be crushed and broken a little bit more...Yes." Qi Sile instructed the medicine boy to grind the medicine, while turning the book casually. He has been worrying about Xiansheng's body in the past few days, and he doesn't know what kind of strange disease Xiansheng is. He obviously looks sixteen or seventeen on the surface, but inside looks like a dying old man. He wondered if what Master said was true. What is evil.

There was movement outside the door, Qi Sile raised his eyes and smiled immediately: "Very energetic."

Zhan Jin looked at him, her eyes lit up briefly, "Is it still used to living with the emperor brother?"

"Except that the air here is a bit sour, everything else is fine."

Yaotong ran to make tea, Qi Sile got up and sat down at the table, and said, "Has the wind and cold been healed in the past two days?"

Zhan Jin took the initiative to pass her wrist: "Uncle Lao, let me see."

Qi Sile stretched out her hand, Zhan Jin raised her eyelashes to look at him, then hung down quickly, watching his fingers covering her pulse. For a moment, Qi Sile let go, and said, "It looks better. Have you seen your emperor brother today?"