Chapter 52

Zhan Zhen's pupils shrink.

At the moment, Qin Yi raised his hand to pull Xiansheng, Zhan Zhen pulled out the dagger around his waist and threw it out.

When there was a loud bang, the lead of the firearm collided with the cold weapon, hitting the walls on both sides and falling to the ground.

Fortunately... the firearm was just made, and the rate of fire has not reached its extreme.

Zhan Zhen looked at Xiansheng who was pulled into his arms by Qin Yi with trembling fingers, and then pointed the firearm at Qin Yi again: "Let him go, I will spare you today."

Xiansheng hurriedly urged Qin Yi: "Let go, you promised that I will deliver the letter."

Qin Yi's jaw tightened and remained motionless: "I'm bothering to plan, just to pick you up..."

Xiansheng's chest rises and falls, almost vomiting blood to him, and coughing eagerly and painfully, Zhan Zhen's face is cold, his fingers hook the trigger: "I will give you three breaths to consider, or leave him, you go by yourself, or ...The lone killed you all."

Qin Yi raised his eyes, "I can live and die with the princess, and thank you for your fulfillment."

Xiansheng slapped his face, and Zhan Zhen's heart trembled fiercely.

What kind of person Qin Yi is, he may know better than Xiansheng, this man is a wolf, he can kill anyone, anyone dares to kill, Xiansheng actually slapped his face in front of his enemy...he Holding your breath, the muscles all over became tense–

Xiansheng will really die.

He believed in unprecedented strength and was ready to stop.

Qin Yi's face turned away, his eyes covered with haze.

Xiansheng sternly said: "I will order you as Princess Liang, get me off."

Qin Yi squeezed his fingers, and Zhan Zhen suppressed the trigger with his fingers.

In the silence, he saw that Qin Yi finally moved, and the man took two steps back and said to Xiansheng: "Okay."

He left without looking back.

Xiansheng held on to the wall and coughed fiercely. The blood fell to his chest, shocking.

Zhan Zhen finally came back to his senses. He was sweating all over, perhaps even more frightened than Xiansheng himself. He walked over and held Xiansheng quickly, "Shenger..."

Xiansheng whispered: "Why save me?"

"You are a lonely princess." Zhan Zhen picked him up and walked back, whispering: "Toss and toss, it's not because you have to return to the lonely hand."

Xiansheng is very weak: "You won't kill me?"

"I said I wouldn't kill it."

Xiansheng lowered his eyelashes. He grabbed the corner of Zhan Zhen's clothes and said, "When did you follow?"

"Gu knows that his target is you, and he pretended to be back soon after going out." Zhan Zhen gently hugged him and said, "Are you okay?"

"not good."

Zhan Zhen's eyes were red, and he said dumbly: "Then you dare to keep the guns off for him?"

"I don't want him to die."

"You are too much." Zhan Zhen said. He took Xiansheng back to the house and took out the medicine that Qi Sile left behind and fed him. He looked cold and forbearing. Xiansheng looked at him tiredly: "I collude with Qian. Yi, do you want to forgive me?"