Chapter 57

Xiansheng was really afraid of him.

He should stop when Mother Dou came to deliver soup for the first time!

It was Zhan Zhen's duplicity during this time that made him relax his vigilance and actually forget what he was like before.

"I can't pay..." Xiansheng stepped back, frustrated by his pressing attitude, and said with no confidence: "Or, I'll find a room for you..."

Zhan Zhen suddenly nibble on his mouth. Xiansheng took two steps back suddenly. He was trapped on the window sill with his arms, and subconsciously raised his hand to cover his teeth scratched lips, his beautiful eyes were aggrieved.

"With you, how can loneliness see others?"

"... But I am a man." Xiansheng said: "Didn't you say that you don't like men?"

"Who said I like you?" Zhan Zhen frowned, and said: "I only see you look good and want you."

Xiansheng was a little angry: "You walk away for me."

Zhan Zhen didn't just leave, but also came over and chirped his face. Xiansheng immediately went to cover it, but there was always something missing, so he chirped it all over.

"You, why are you so annoying."

He glared at him again, and Zhan Zhen immediately said, "If it weren't for you, could lonely become like this?"

"You now..." Xiansheng really humiliated him seriously: "Like a puppy."

The next second, his body was suddenly hugged, Zhan Zhen sipped his lips, and said: "You seduce the lonely."

Xiansheng was forced to hold him with two hands and could only hang on him. Zhan Zhen was a bit taller than him. I thought it was troublesome to bow his head and kiss him, so he hugged him up again. Xiansheng suspended his feet and kicked him immediately. : "I didn't seduce, you let me go, I immediately stayed away."

"Don't let it go." Zhan Zhen continued to suck at him, Xiansheng turned his face from side to side, and pushed his head hard with his hands: "If you don't let it go, you will break your sleeve."

"Then break the sleeve." Zhan Zhen couldn't bear it and hugged him horizontally. Xiansheng froze for a moment, stepped into the bed curtain, and said: "The gentleman's covenant... You said you won't move me, eh..."

Zhan Zhen kissed his mouth fiercely, Xiaobing Yangzi's body is soft and fragrant, although don't know how it compares with women, but compared with Zhan Zhen, it is smooth and tender.

Xiansheng's hand covered his mouth again, his heartbeat quickened, his hair was messy, and he said: "Zhan Zhen, do you want to be clear... are you going to breach the contract?"

"That's a violation."

"Wait..." Xiansheng pushed his face with both hands, "Then, then you are not a gentleman!"

Zhan Zhen's face was deformed, and suddenly he opened his mouth and took a bite of his hand. Xiansheng retracted with pain and the corners of his eyes were red. Zhan Zhen moved the muscles on his face and adjusted his expression fiercely, saying: "When did Gu said Have you ever been a gentleman?"

"But we are all done!"

"Who said it to you." Zhan Zhen said: "It will only take effect when I am willing, and it is a piece of waste paper if I am not willing!"

Xiansheng's eyelashes flicked, and he held his face again when he buried his head. He was a little funny and a little angry. He looked at his dark eyes with his lips and asked: "Then say it again, you like me. Even if I deceive you, even if I am a man, even if I can't inherit your clan for you... You also like me and want to be a double with me for life as before?"