Chapter 81

Why are you still wronged?

Xiansheng woke up immediately, getting up too anxiously, his head became faint, and he was helped, and asked quickly: "Where did you hurt?"

Encountered an assassin. To make sure he was sitting firmly, Zhan Zhen put his weight on one foot and raised his waist to show him: "I hurt here.

There was a bloody smell coming from Xiansheng, and Xiansheng felt a little uncomfortable in his crotch. He glanced at it and said, "It's quite deep, I have to let the doctor come over.

Let Ruyi take the medicine, you help.

Cheng Sheng looked at his expression and got out of bed helplessly to let Ruyi get the gauze, and said, "Aren't you the number one martial artist in the world? Why are you planted today?

Zhan Zhen widened her shirt and said, "It's not that I can't be alone, but Qing Rong suddenly got sick in his head and came to block the sword. Gu was injured in order to save her.

Xiansheng endured the discomfort and gave him medicine, and he was a little suspicious: "She will block the sword for you?

Ok. "Zhan Zhen said: "Saved her alone, she didn't know whether she was pulling her hair alone. Is it important to have hair?

Xiansheng took gauze and wrapped him around his waist. The bloody smell was covered. The discomfort was ignored, but his expression became even more suspicious: "Are you pulling her hair?

She turned her back to the Gudangjian and pulled it easily. "Zhan Zhen looked at his expression, wondering if he was guilty of being a gentleman, and said: "Not intentional.

Ok. "Cheng Sheng held back a smile and said, "Be gentle with girls, don't be abrupt.

Zhan Zhen raised his eyebrows and said, "Gu hasn't revealed her tricks, she is gentle enough.

"You." The gauze was wrapped around the waist and opened his arms like hugging him. Xiansheng focused on knotting the gauze, very close, with low eyelashes: virtuous and gentle. Zhan Zhen gave him the sweet and energetic sentence that made him itch. One couldn't help it, and he hugged him again. Xiansheng shrank his kiss, took his elbow and said, "You don't hurt. Isn't it?

Zhan Zhen put away her hue and said seriously: "It hurts, but it hurts."

During this time, you should be honest and don't think about what you shouldn't.

Which one should not be thought of?

Like me, you shouldn't think about it. "

That lonely doesn't hurt anymore... Zhan Zhen kissed him again: "I don't think you hurt anymore."

When the two of them were laughing and making a fuss, Qing Rong was sitting in front of the bronze mirror combing her hair, and she combed out a lot of her hair.

Zhan Zhen was really merciless with that hand, he stubbed her hair abruptly and threw her to the side. Qing Rong took a breath slowly, and his face started

distortion.

The queen mother walked over slowly and said: "Don't think about it. Zhan Zhen was not a good person. He was like this since he was a child. Back then, I often heard the queen say that he didn't want to eat anything that he had to gag him. Spit up, stubborn

I just try. Qing Rong said: "How much he likes Xiansheng, and I want to see if he has any affection for me.

See it?

See it. "Qing Rong looked at the hair that fell in front of him, and said: "It was obviously not like this when I was young, but since I started to like him, he has avoided me like a snake and scorpion, as if I would eat him.