Chapter 34

Xian Zhang has never dealt with people like Zhan Zhen since he was born. If he wants to choose a shameless man in his life, Zhan Zhen is definitely the first one.

They left early and returned home. Soon, Zhan Yin came over and asked if he wanted to go out for barbecue. The juniors always prefer to get together to play, so they don't eat too much at the New Year's Eve dinner, and they will go to have fun after the elders decently accompany them.

Zhan Zhen asked for his opinion. Xiansheng actually wanted to go. He hadn't eaten barbecue yet, let alone go out at night.

But when he thought that Qi Sile was there, he stopped thinking, he was afraid that Qi Sile would suggest something to Zhan Zhen.

Said it was a senior, but there was no friendship in the end, and when he became suspicious, he would naturally turn to Zhan Zhen.

Zhan Zhen did not force him, although it was lively outside, the weather was still cold, and he did not worry about Xiansheng's body.

"That's not going to go." Zhan Zhen replied. Zhan Yin was very disappointed, turned and walked out, turned around one step at a time, and reluctantly said: "Sister-in-law, say it, you must come for the fifth day bath.

Thinking of this, Xiansheng was out of breath again, and he responded gently: "Go back to the palace early, don't worry about the queen."

Zhan Yin smiled happily because of his thoughtfulness, nodded hard, and ran away happily.

Only him and Zhan Zhen were left in the room for a while. The man's eyes fell on him, raised his eyebrows and asked: "Are you planning to go bathing with her?"

Although Zhan Zhen didn't seem to say anything, Xiansheng was faint in his heart. A man went to the bath with his sister, how he listened to it.

He stood up casually, walked to the bronze mirror and took a seat, raised his hand to remove the hair accessories from his head, and explained: "The queen said that she would sprinkle divine water in her private soup every fifth day, so let me dip some Blessed."

Zhan Zhen got up, walked behind him, then bent down and looked at him through the bronze mirror. Xiansheng raised his eyelashes and looked at him. He raised his hand and helped him put his hair down while looking at the bronze mirror. Thoughtfully: "The lonely town has not been in the soup with you."

"I'm not in good health, I'm worried that I will faint in the bath... Actually, I don't really want to go."

Zhan Zhen stood there in the past, which made people feel indestructible. Behind him at this moment, Xiansheng suddenly felt like a large rock covered his head, very stressed. He still thinks that Zhan Zhen must be suspicious, but maybe...has not been ready to determine the truth. After all, in his heart, he definitely wants to marry a woman.

Zhan Zhen couldn't see what he was thinking, and said casually: "Since it is an invitation from the queen, it is not appropriate not to go."

Xiansheng wondered how to deal with it. No matter how he felt that he couldn't escape this time, a hand stretched out from his waist, Xiansheng was picked up again and came to the bed.

Zhan Zhen pecked him naturally, with interest in his eyes, wondering if he was deliberately frightened: "Now it's okay, you don't want to show it to the lonely person, you can take a look at the lonely mother, and see what you are hiding... ."

Sure enough, I remembered it in my heart, Xiansheng thought, took the initiative to kiss him, and said: "Msang Gong doesn't want to blindfold?"

When he mentions blindfolding, Zhan Zhen's eyes dim.