Chapter 5

[ this chapter contains more than 4500 words :0 ,,, so expect more long chapters y'all<3 ]

Xian Sheng clenched his teeth and said in the most serious, fierce, and annoyed tone, trying to scare Zhan Lue off, "Zhan. Lue!"

"Hubby is here."

"..."

To Zhan Lue, Xian Sheng's seriousness, fierceness, and irritation were like the perfume sprayed on him. The man admired Xian Sheng's teary look and he said, "What does the princess want to say?"

The corner of Xian Sheng's lips couldn't help but tremble. His messy hair was stuck to his face. He didn't even realize how pitiful and beautiful he looked.

He told himself that Zhan Lue was just a hilarious person. He didn't know that he was teasing a male and when he found out the truth, he would cut off his tongue in disgust.

But no matter men or women, while being at a disadvantage, there were probably only a few people who could tolerate Zhan Lue, this annoying person, and not explode.

Don't mention the delicate and pampered princess.

Xiao Sheng's chest heaved up and down. "You...you stay away from me."

Zhan Lue thought about it before saying, "Then I'll have someone come over to dress the princess up?"

Xiao Sheng told himself that if he hurt his health from being angry, no one could help him. He wanted to calm down, but he was unable to suppress the anger in his heart. "What exactly do you want?"
"I want you."

The blatant words made Xian Sheng's eyes widen.

The man in front of him was like a predator at night. He didn't bother to disguise his greed and exposed his motive in front of him. Xian Sheng trembled at this feeling of violation.

He instinctively moved back, but he was already on the bed. This was the tent and there was no place to go. Now, he suddenly fell off the crack between the bed and the tent cloth. From outside, one could see a bump on the tent cloth.

Xian Sheng remained silent for a while.

It hurts. He was in a daze from the fall and then he felt dizzy, temporarily fainting.

By the time he regained consciousness, he was carried up from the ground by Zhan Lue. The bed that was moved to the side was kicked back to its original spot. Zhan Lue placed him on the bed and knitted his eyebrows, asking, "Princess?"

Xian Sheng took in a deep breath, recalling what just happened. He was furious and he felt the sweetness of the blood in his throat. He violently coughed a few times because of anger and the blood splashed on Zhan Lue's chest. It was a ghastly sight.

Zhan Lue's heart thumped violently. "Doctor!!"

Military Doctor Hu was quickly called over. When he saw the beautiful woman lying in bed, he was shocked. He was secretly thinking that His Highness was so violent that the woman was knocked out as a result.

After he took his pulse, he realized that it was because the blood flow overwhelmed his heart as a result of anger. He knitted his eyebrows and said, "Everyone said that the princess of the Liang Country was weak and sickly as a child. Now it seems like that is indeed the truth and her body isn't in the best condition."

Zhan Lue's expression turned unwell. "What do you mean?"

"She clearly lacks qi and blood, so her breath is uneven. She is plagued with sickness. Looking at her pale face, there might be other sicknesses too. Who knows how long she could live with a weak body like hers." After he finished, he saw that Zhan Lue's expression turned heavy. He waved his hands and said, "Your Highness, do what you want with the flower before it wilts. The princess is clearly too delicate and can't endure too much torture."