Chapter 14

Xian Sheng already returned to his room.

Ruyi didn't understand his thoughts. While holding the lantern up, she said softly, "It's a good thing that His Highness isn't talking to you. Why is the princess actively going to find him?"

Xian Sheng smiled and said nothing.

The reserved Zhan Lue needed comfort, but Xian Sheng couldn't actively comfort him just like that. In the end, His Highness Crown Prince has lost his face and has low self-esteem as a result.

However, this was temporary. He could easily comfort him in a bit of time.

Whenever Zhan Lue saw Xian Sheng, he was probably thinking of that. He probably wouldn't give up unless he got his way. Even more, he treated Xian Sheng's rejection as a source of jouy. In the end, he was too proud and didn't approve of Xian Sheng's mental needs.

But no matter how innocent he thought Xian Sheng was, he was definitely worried about being joked at. Since Xian Sheng took the initiative to relieve the awkwardness and went to comfort His Highness Crown Prince, if Xian Sheng needed something in the future, he definitely wouldn't just ignore him in the future like he did in the past.

Although he couldn't do anything physically, if he could let Zhan Lue care about him mentally, Zhan Lue wouldn't be as angry if Xian Sheng tried to stop them from consummating.

Xian Sheng really couldn't do anything about Zhan Lue's aggressive means of consummating with him.

Even more, now that Xian Sheng was suspicious that Zhan Lue might have a hidden disease, he wasn't afraid of him anymore.

Not long after Xian Sheng got in bed, Zhan Lue returned.

But the moment he came back, he settled for the couch directly. Xian Sheng opened his eyes and immediately sat up. Noticing Xian Sheng's gaze, he temporarily avoided it. He pretended to be clueless. "You came back to sleep? Is it cold?"

"No."

His Highness Crown Prince didn't even have the courage to look at the bed anymore. He pretended to tidy up the couch before lying down. He closed his eyes and said, "Sleep."

Xian Sheng laid in bed and silently looked at him for a while. He coughed lowly before climbing out of bed agilely and lightly.

Zhan Lue detected this, but didn't bother. Up until his blankets were tugged away did he open his eyes. He grabbed Xian Sheng's hands, making the latter groan in pain. Then, he let go.

The man asked in a hoarse voice, "What's the matter?"

Xian Sheng rubbed his wrist and looked down. In a small voice, "It's a bit cold. Can I go up there?"

Zhan Lue moved in a bit and allowed Xian Sheng to lie in. Then, he probed and pulled on his hands. Zhan Lue didn't stop him, placing his hands under his head, cushioning him like that.

"Actually I have something to say to your Highness. "

Zhan Zhen said nothing.

It took a long time for Xian Sheng to say, "It's said that when a woman marries her husband, she takes her husband as her heaven I know your highness is dissatisfied with me, but in my heart, your highness is the sky above me. I am your wife, your accessory, and your preferences can easily determine my life. If you like me, I am the happiest person in the world. If you hate me, I must be the most miserable person in the world. "

Zhan Lue knitted his brows. He felt bad after seeing Xian Sheng's teary eyes. He asked in a low voice, "Then are you going to serve me?"

What's up with this man? Even at this time, he didn't forget to bargain for himself.