Chapter 71

Xiansheng was awakened. He opened his eyes, and the bed curtain was pulled up roughly by Zhan Zhen, who had been rushed there. He suddenly realized something. Reflexively, he raised the quilt and his heart beat faster.

Zhan Zhen had a sullen face and stared at Zhan Yin fiercely. He squeezed the long knife and raised his hand into the sheath. Zhan Yin looked up at him timidly, her mouth flat, tearful: "I just want to Talking to my sister-in-law, there is no other meaning."

Zhan Zhen put away his expression and said, "Come out."

He went out first, Zhan Yin shrank his head and followed him like a mouse, while Xian Shang looked at the bed curtains: "Shenger?"

"Nothing." Xiansheng propped up inside, put on his jacket, and said: "Zhan Yin is not too conscious, and it is a good thing to teach him a lesson."

The Xian Shang listened to the sound inside, searched the house with his eyes, saw the bucket, pressed his worry a little, retracted his sight, and said, "I'm going back to the room first."

As the footsteps left, Xiansheng gently lifted the curtains of the bed, thought for a while, and then lifted his feet off the bed.

Zhan Yin guessed that she knew something was wrong. Zhan Zhen didn't say anything about the lesson.

"You're such an adult, and you've been so reckless at the age when you should be married. Do you expect everyone to indulge you like your parents?"

"...I, my sister-in-law is also a woman anyway, and I am also a woman, and I won't think of her as pregnant."

Her braids were pulled, and she made a grieving whine. Zhan Zhen couldn't wait to knock her head off, but he could only forcefully restrain: "In the future, stay away from him and don't move your hands or feet to him. Can you hear me clearly?"

Zhan Yin clutched his torn scalp and secretly looked at his expression, Zhan Zhen decided: "Otherwise, the lonely person will chop your hand."

Zhan Yin hurriedly hid his hands and said repeatedly: "No, no, no."

"What did you see?"

Zhan Yin blinked: "I didn't see anything."

"to be frank."

"...Just, a little bit, here is the collarbone, I only see here."

Zhan Zhen scrutinized her, she curled her head and lowered her head, gently grabbing her fingers.

Zhan Zhen pursed his mouth, and suddenly there was a voice in his ear. Xiansheng said, "Did Ain eat breakfast? Let's have some food together."

When the spring was getting warmer, he wore a plain blue skirt, a silk scarf, a cloak, and a hat when he woke up early. When he passed through the mist, he looked like an immortal.

Zhan Yin glanced at his elder brother again. He probably wouldn't be able to chop his own hand by observing his words, and ran to Xiansheng quickly, but didn't dare to touch him: "Then, I'll go eat."

"Go in first." Xiansheng nodded to her and waited for Zhan Yin to run away. He stepped up to Zhan Zhen and said, "What did you ask?"

"No, she said she only saw a little bit."

Xiansheng frowned, turned around and walked in. There were four people sitting around the dinner table. Zhan Yin looked at Xiansheng frequently and from time to time to Xian Shang and asked them: "Are you Liang people, all of them look so beautiful?"

Xian Shang and Xiansheng looked at each other, and Zhan Zhen said coldly, "Why, do you want to marry?"

"...What can't you do?" She muttered softly, lowered her head to drink porridge, and couldn't help looking at Xiansheng: "But the journey is far away. If you can't see her sister-in-law, it would be a pity."