Chapter 24

When Zhan Zhen ran to Qinlou to drink flower wine, Xiansheng met Zhan Jin in the mansion.

The front hall was too cold. Xiansheng asked her to introduce her into the room. Ruyi stepped forward and took off her coat for Zhan Jin. The two sat around the stove, warming a stew pot with sweet milk soup inside, which Xiansheng personally gave He took a bowl, handed it over, and asked, "Is it here to find Zhan Zhen?"

"No." Zhan Jin thanked him and took it, saying: "I have something to ask my sister-in-law."

Zhan Jin is worthy of being Zhan Zhen's younger sister. She was born to a dad, and she is somewhat of Zhan Zhen's characteristics, frank and direct.

Xiansheng held a bowl of milk soup in both hands, and shrank on a soft and wide chair, with clear and bright eyes: "What's the matter?"

"Can you tell the emperor, let me go to the barracks?"

She looked over and sounded like she was begging, but her expression and eyes were neither humble nor overbearing. Xiansheng looked at her, her eyes fell on her plain and delicate face, and suddenly realized something, the corners of her mouth were slightly bent, and her voice was very soft. : "Why don't you go to Zhan Zhen?"

"He won't promise me."

Xiansheng can see that she must have been thinking for a long time when she came, and made a lot of determination. There is a kind of person who will never move forward after making up her mind. So Zhan Jin is very calm and did not even hesitate, because before he came, he was there. have gone through all the questions in mind, all worries and worries have been calculated, and her way forward is her way.

"Does I say that I will agree?"

"You are not the same to him." Zhan Jin said: "He has been awkward all his life. At the age of twelve, he was praised by the world as a martial arts wizard. He regarded himself very high. At the age of fourteen, he asked to lead the army, but he was defeated by Qin Tao. He finally took his life back. Everyone thought he could not get up, but he told his father that he was going to tear down the backbone of Nanliang and plant the banner of the Northern Jin Dynasty in every city in Nanliang ."

Xiansheng's expression was calm, but his tone was somewhat cool: "You don't need to show me how capable prince there is in Beijin."

Zhan Jin shook her head: "It's not showing off, I'm just telling you what kind of person he is."

"He has done it, it's almost." Xiansheng lowered his eyes, his lips pressed tightly, no expressions could be seen.

"Yes, just a little bit, he can fulfill the promise he made to his father. But at that time, no one believed him, even his father didn't believe it, because Nanliang has Qin Tao, although Qin Tao likes to pull text, But in the eyes of Jin people, he is life-threatening Shura. No one thinks he can kill Qin Tao. I think you guys heard it at the time, and he must have thought it was ridiculous."

Xiansheng did not speak, but he did remember that the prince brother did tell him this as a joke at the time, and the fourth brother was learning Zhan Zhen's tone and playing a funny appearance to make him laugh.

They treated Zhan Zhen as a clown, and Zhan Lue, who was beaten home crying on the nose, said that. It was really ridiculous.

No one thought that after four years, Zhan Zhen really overthrew the mountains and rivers of the beam.

"He shut himself in the house, practiced swords daytime, and read military books at night. He was unkempt and looked like a madman. The emperor had thought about abolishing his position as a prince."