Chapter 89

Xiansheng was a little sleepy and tired when he was full, but he couldn't stop thinking about what Zhan Zhen said.

Really have...have children: how is this possible

The two people kept the same trance face, and their brains were blank for a long time.

Until the queen came in personally, she said softly: "The empress has boiled the anti-fetal medicine, you should drink it soon.

Xiansheng was even more dazed. Zhan Zhen raised his eyes and buzzed in his mind: "An fetus... he is weak. Will it be bad if he eats?

He wanted to ask if it would be bad if Xiansheng was not pregnant, but it was not easy to say. Queen Xin personally picked up the bowl from the tray. How could it be? Antifetal medicine is good for your body. Come, the queen will feed you. "

She sat down, and Xiansheng subconsciously pulled Zhan Zhen, who replied, "I'll do it.

It's okay, you continue to hold her, mother later. "She blew, and sent it to Xiansheng's mouth gently, saying: "When you take the medicine, you will sleep peacefully, and you will go back tomorrow. Anyway, the road is not far away, and the queen will often come to see you.

Xiansheng could only open his mouth obediently, after drinking the medicine, the queen wiped the corners of his mouth: "Good boy, go to sleep, Zhan Zhen, don't trouble her, let her have a good rest.

Zhan Zhen nodded and said, "Yeah."

He gently put Xiansheng down, but the unfamiliar environment made Xiansheng feel uneasy. He softly pleaded: "I want to go back to the house and hammer.

It's four more days, wait until dawn

Xiansheng's eyelashes trembled and turned to look at Zhan Zhen. The latter immediately received a message again, saying: "Then go back. Anyway, I drank the medicine. I will hold him back.

The queen couldn't help but see Zhan Zhen bend over to support Xiansheng's knees: subconsciously helped with the virtual support, reminding: Be careful.

Zhan Zhen hurriedly moved lightly and picked him up cautiously: the queen found a cloak for Xiansheng to put on again, and said: "Don't freeze.

After going out, Emperor Jin was also standing outside. Xiansheng thought about it reflexively, but was stopped by him: "Don't be polite, I will send someone to send you

Xiansheng thanked him in a low voice, feeling vacant and at a loss: What happened today is really not in his plan, he is ready to be executed secretly.

Zhan Zhen put Xiansheng on the carriage, and Emperor Jin said again: "Go up, go up and hold on.

Zhan Zhen was basically what others said at the moment, nodded obediently, and just about to get in, he was suddenly dragged by the queen.

During this time, you can't make trouble with her, you have to be careful.

Zhan Zhen stunned, and nodded again: "Erchen...I know.

Come on, go up.

Zhan Zhen got into the car, his feet slipped suddenly, and he fell straight in. Xiansheng was startled when he heard Emperor Jin take two steps: "Don't hit her

Got it. "Zhan Zhen awakened a little bit, answered quickly, and then sat in neatly, but took a look at her little squeamish: her head became paste again.

The carriage slowly left, and Emperor Jin put his eyelids on his eyes again, and said vigilantly: "Look at Zhan Zhen's reaction, this Xiansheng, if she is not a male