Chapter 42

Xiansheng fell asleep, but had a nightmare again this night.

He dreamed that Zhan Zhen had gone to Qinlou, found a little white in a girl, and started torturing him with punishment. Then, the elder brother who had just entered Beijing was also sent to prison. In order to torture him, Zhan Zhen killed his elder brother in front of him.

"Shenger?" He was awakened, his forehead was wet with cold sweat, and he was in a trance for a while.

Zhan Zhen wiped his face and said, "Have a nightmare?"

"Hmm..." When Xiansheng was awake, he was able to control his emotions. He looked at Zhan Zhen's gentle brows and eyes, and it was hard to imagine what it would be like to raise a butcher knife to himself one day.

The night was confused, Xiansheng slowly nudged over and buried his face in his arms. Zhan Zhen felt weak, distressed his rare fragility, but was happy because of his dependence. He touched Xiansheng's head and gently hugged people tightly: "Don't be afraid, bring the lonely in when you have nightmares in the future. The Lonely Society will protect Shenger."

Xiansheng feels funny because of his words. How can there be such an easy way to say that you take whoever you take in your dream?

But he still softly agreed: "Okay."

There was no words for a night. Early the next morning, Xiansheng woke up and suddenly heard the sound of sword blades passing through the air in the room.

He lifted the curtains of the bed, put on his shoes, raised his eyes and saw Zhan Zhen playing with a long sword in his hand. When he woke up, he said, "It was picked up by Qin Lou yesterday. Come and have a look."

"I don't know much about this." Xiansheng poured himself a glass of water to moisturize his throat, then walked towards him and asked: "How long has it been?"

"The lonely guy came back from practicing the sword." Zhan Zhen handed the sword over, and Xiansheng stretched out his hand, but he shrank again: "It's a bit heavy, put it on the table."

Xiansheng sat down and touched it carefully, only to feel that the body of the sword was white, but it was chilly, and he should drink blood frequently. He speculated: "This sword should have a good name."

"Sen Bai." Zhan Zhen said: "Have you ever heard of it?"

Xiansheng shook his head and said: "I have grown up in Profound Palace for many years, and I don't know anything about the rivers and lakes."

"This is He Ermi's sword." Zhan Zhen's tone was light, but his eyes were deep. Xiansheng raised his eyes to look at him, and suddenly understood who he was about to arrest yesterday. He gathered his mind and curiously said: "Qin Yi's den, have you all sealed up?"

"He has acted cautiously. He has only exposed one place so far, the last time you were taken away."

"Are you going to kill him?"

"Your brother is about to arrive in Shangjing. In order to prevent them from meeting in private, you must act first."

"If they really will meet in private, wouldn't you just catch it?"

With his eyes facing each other, Zhan Zhen put his cheeks up and said, "If this is the case, your brother might be implicated too."

"My elder brother is at odds with Qin Yi, not to mention that now the overall situation is set, he will not join forces with Qin Yi."

Zhan Zhen looked at Xiansheng quietly. The latter also stared at him. Zhan Zhen suddenly stretched out his hand and touched his cheek. There were some traces of his bite yesterday. He said: "The princess really feels that the overall situation is set. Huh?"