Chapter 51

When Zhan Zhen asked this sentence, Xiansheng's heart twitched briefly.

He looked at Zhan Zhen and slightly retracted his fingers: "Do you still like me when you say that?"

Zhan Zhen retracted his hand and said lightly: "Don't think too much, you won't like men in this life alone."

Xiansheng smiled slightly: "You don't want to take a concubine?"

"Which woman in this world can compare to you Xiansheng?" Zhan Zhen turned to him and said: "You deceived Gu, but you also let Gu understand that there are women like that in the world, although you just pretend to be, but for a while. , I can't accept people who are inferior to you."

"Woman..." Xiansheng looked at his back and said, "Is it really important?"

"Nature is important." Zhan Zhen said: "Sooner or later, I will find a woman who is more beautiful and better than you, marry her in the door gracefully and spoil her forever."

Xiansheng coughed lowly, he didn't ask if the gentleman's appointment could be counted, because it was humiliating himself.

After talking about sleeping in separate rooms, Zhan Zhen ordered someone to clean up the next door. He lay inside, sinking his heart to listen to Xiansheng's breathing. His breathing was too light and too weak, and even with his ear strength, it was very difficult to hear.

Perhaps everyone was saying that Xiansheng was going to die in the past two days. He always felt that Xiansheng would disappear suddenly, and he was a little uneasy.

On the second day, Qi Sile came to deliver the medicine. Zhan Zhen, who was practicing the knife, rushed back and looked at his pulse. He held the knife with his face coldly guarded aside, looking at Qi Sile who looked like a Yan Wangye.

Qi Sile laughed and said to Xiansheng: "It seems that you are reconciled?"

Xiansheng smiled back, and he promised Zhan Zhen to act as a harmonious couple in front of outsiders.

Seeing him smiling, Zhan Zhen frowned, and his eyes fell on Qi Sile's pulse on Xiansheng's hand, and said impatiently: "How?"

"Take a good rest and don't think too much." Qi Sile didn't stay long, lest this vinegar tank loses its temper again, and Xiansheng is indiscriminately fierce.

Xiansheng drank medicine in the house, Zhan Zhen followed out: "Will it be better?"

"That's not right, he is still squeezing blood and blood, and seems to have serious concerns."

"I told him yesterday, how can I still worry about it?"

"This is not clear." Qi Sile sighed: "Maybe I am not happy to be here, maybe."

Zhan Zhen's face was stern, and he turned and went back.

For several days, the queen came here in person every day and heard that the two were sleeping in separate rooms. Suddenly, she conducted a surprise check in the middle of the night. She gave Zhan Zhen a lesson and forced him to move back. In her opinion, Zhan Zhen was Being in the blessing does not know the blessing, has a silly temper.

Zhan Zhen came back holding the quilt, and Xiansheng was also woken up, eyes facing each other, both of them were a little embarrassed.

Zhan Zhen looked back at the queen. The latter raised his chin with a cold face to indicate that he had to walk over and said, "Sleep inside."

Although Xiansheng didn't see anyone, he knew that the queen must be outside. He moved inwardly, Zhan Zhen sat over and lay in the quilt. The queen stared at him for a while before returning to the palace.