Chapter 46

When Xiansheng regained consciousness, it was already dawn. Ruyi was overjoyed and hurriedly brought soup to feed him. Xiansheng shook his head weakly, and said in a hurry: "Don't be afraid, your highness let you eat, he personally ordered it."

Xiansheng opened his mouth and was fed some food. With something in his stomach, he had a little bit of strength: "What about others?"

"In the study, I sent you back last night and left." Ruyi looked scared, wiped his mouth, and said: "Scared the slave and maid to death, I thought he had discovered the identity of the princess."

Xiansheng's eyes fell on her purplish forehead, she wanted to ask something, but then gave up, saying, "Remember to take medicine."

"Hey." Ruyi said: "Aunt Yuehua is decoction for the princess, and you will go to the medicine when you have more servants."

Exhaustion rushed up again, he whispered: "Try it, can you call him, just say I want to see him."

Although Zhan Zhen allowed Xiansheng to eat, his face was still very scary. Ruyi didn't know why he wanted to ask for trouble, but he agreed, and walked to the study.

The broken table case has been replaced, but Zhan Zhen is not in the house. Ruyi feels strange, and walks out to Gao Xuanfushen: "Guard Gao."

"Girl Ruyi." Gao Xuan replied and said, "Where did the palace go down?"

"He's in a bad mood." Gao Xuan glanced at the wound on her face and said, "Is the principal looking for?"

"Well, the princess wants to see your Royal Highness."

Gao Xuan nodded and said, "I'll tell you, you go back first."

In the end it was a girl's house, Gao Xuan couldn't bear it, if the prince angered again, he would have to suffer again.

After thanking Ruyi again and again, he turned and left. Gao Xuan retreated to the courtyard and raised his head. He couldn't see Zhan Zhen on the roof. He felt a little strange, so he jumped over the roof to the other side. As soon as he landed, he was suddenly hit by something. After a moment, Zhan Zhen leaned on the ground under the window and said, "What's the matter?"

"The princess is awake and is looking for you."

Between talking, he saw a plum blossom next to the prince. He recognized this plum. He used to be on the desk in the study. His Royal Highness looked and laughed from time to time. He also deliberately didn't open the earth dragon for the plum blossom to live longer. .

didn't see it yesterday, and thought he had thrown it away, but it turned out to be hidden here.

Zhan Zhen continued to sit, pinching a small plum between his fingers, his expression unchanged.

Gao Xuan thought for a while, then said, "I heard that I still cried."

Zhan Zhen raised his eyelids coldly, and Gao Xuan coughed, "What the girl Ruyi said...this sick woman, let alone a sick beauty like a princess, was held in her hand since she was a child and suddenly received this treatment. It's normal to cry."

Zhan Zhen crushed the plum blossom in his hand, and the cold ice in his eyes broke into thin ice slag, but he still didn't move.

Xiansheng's body is so bad that he can only hold his anger in his heart. He doesn't want to see Xiansheng because he is afraid that he can't help but feel distressed, and he can't control what he can do to him.

Gao Xuan also didn't know how to persuade him. He scratched his head and said, "Although I don't know why your Highness is so angry, but... if it's just a small mistake, then forget it. Looking at the princess, I guess it won't last this year..."