Chapter 75

Zhan Yin's shy feeling of true love, not to mention Zhan Zhen, Xiansheng all got goose bumps.

Xian Shang didn't know what to say, so he ate quietly. He ate just like Xiansheng, slowly and decently.

It took a long time for Zhan Zhen to say, "Eat."

After the meal, they strolled casually on the street. After a short walk, Xian Shang asked Xiansheng, "Are you tired?"

"not yet."

After walking for a while, Xiansheng's feet slowed down noticeably. Before the salt merchant could speak, Zhan Zhen suddenly stooped him up and said, "Don't worry about the big brother, the orphan will take good care of him."

Zhan Yin followed, took another look at Xiansheng, then lowered his eyelashes and twitched his fingers.

Xian Shang and Xiansheng looked at each other, the latter smiled lightly, and he said: "It's not a short time to come out today. Go back and rest earlier."

"Brother, too."

They said goodbye. Xian Shang watched his younger brother disappear and asked Tang Li, "Is there something to say?"

Tang Li whispered in his ears, Xian Shang's expression changed slightly: "...this madman, I have to find an opportunity to tell Shenger."

Xiansheng was carried back to the carriage by Zhan Zhen, and he really saw his face calling Zhan Yin away.

Zhan Yin shrank against the wall, and his legs were soft when Zhan Zhen was leaning on the opposite wall.

"What does your expression mean? You like salty merchants?"

Zhan Yin bit her scalp and said: "Sister-in-law's brother...must be a good person."

Zhan Zhen lowered his eyes and asked for a moment, "Does the father and mother know?"

Zhan Yin shook his head.

Zhan Zhen said: "Okay, go and talk to them and see if they can agree."

He turned to leave, Zhan Yin didn't dare to breathe, the carriage passed by, the curtains were blown up by the wind, she saw Xiansheng sitting inside, exquisite side face, like a jade person.

She took two steps forward, watching the carriage leave, her eyes gleaming slightly.

Suddenly someone slapped her shoulder, Zhan Yin was startled, and when she looked back, she suddenly lost her breath: "You are embarrassed to come back."

"Sorry, something happened temporarily." Zhan Jin asked: "Is the emperor brother just now?"

"Yeah." Zhan Yin's expression was a little depressed, and Zhan Jin asked again, "Is something on my mind?"

"I could tell you what I was thinking about, but you turned out to be a younger brother." Zhan Yin was very dissatisfied: "How can you lie to me."

"Is it hard to get through this matter?" Zhan Jin said with a good temper, "I didn't mean it."

Zhan Yin frowned, and Zhan Jin tentatively said: "What's the matter, you can tell me now, anyway... Father has ordered that I can only be a princess in this life."

Zhan Yin showed a distressed expression, touched the head of her younger brother who is taller than her, and said: "I'm worried...something will happen to my sister-in-law."

Zhan Jin grabbed her and walked inside again, saying, "You were absent-minded when you were a kid when you were back in Zhuzhu that day. Did you know something?"

"No." Zhan Yin said, "I'm just a little worried."

Zhan Jin looked at her and asked, "What are you worried about?"