Chapter 88

Eunuch Liao was pushed all the way to trot, "The genius doctor Qi, the genius doctor Xian!

how

Oh, don't say anything, the princess fainted, you can take a look.

He grabbed Qi Sile's Yu arm, dragged him all the way back to the Yonghe Hall.

Inside the hall, Zhan Zhen's heart trembled, and he hugged the person with his hands. Qi Sile shouted before entering the door: "He is already weak. It's been a whole day of tossing... Find a place to put the person down and go. Get something to eat, lighter.

Zhan Yin jumped and made people prepare, and Emperor Jin hurriedly said: Go, go to the side hall. "

Emperor Jin's legs were also numb, and his mind was in great shock. He was supported by the queen and hurriedly followed Zhan Zhen.

When the pedestrian came to the side hall, Zhan Zhen carefully put Xiansheng on the bed. Even if he passed out, his eyebrows were wrinkled without knowing it, and his full forehead was covered with thin cold sweat, making Zhan Zhen's heart tight.

Qi Sile stepped forward to take a look and said, "Sure enough, I am hungry. It has been tossing from noon to midnight. With his bones, he can't be so troublesome when he is good, let alone having children.

Zhan Zhen is still a little unresponsive. He is the closest person to Xiansheng every day. At this point, he still feels that Qi Sile is a little good, and he actually bought the doctors in the city.

But the Emperor Jin and the empress believed, the former asked: "How about the child?

The fetus is moving. "Qi Sile deliberately said solemnly: "Just like him, can the child keep it?

Zhan Zhen looked at him in a daze, turned his head and looked at the shameful father, who was bluffed, and didn't know how to open his mouth for a while.

The queen suddenly shook off Emperor Jin's arm, "See you making a fuss, we little gods, don't you want to hug you? Everyone in the city invites over

Cough, cough. "The Emperor Jin's face is ugly, indicating that the children are here at the moment, and I have to save him some face, the queen can only bear it.

He has to wake up first. "Zhan Zhen couldn't help but said, "There is Uncle Lao."

He wasn't jealous anymore, but Qi Sile didn't care about him either. He took out the small bottle and put it together on Xiansheng's nose.

Xiansheng has no reaction at all

Qi Sile said: "Not good: his breathing is too weak.

Zhan Zhen grabbed Xiansheng's hand, before speaking, Emperor Jin was anxious: "You, you have to think of a way.

The queen immediately put her hands together in tears, and eagerly persuaded: "My dear little emperor, don't toss your mother, let's stop making trouble, let the emperor grandfather apologize to you... She immediately pushes the Emperor Jin, The face of the person is very complicated: "I, he can't hear me even after I say it!

Things are all in this way. You still don't understand? This little baby is the son of God descended from the world. If you apologize, he will definitely come back... You toss his mother in such a way, how can he stay?

Emperor Jin frowned. Although it is true that Cheng Sheng is pregnant now, his secret has been hidden again, and he is still in his heart.

Ah yo my little emperor grandson: my little baby... the queen took up her veil to cover her face, Zhan Yin looked at it, and flat her mouth: "My, my nephew, are you going to be gone?