Chapter 85

When he got home, Xiansheng still thought about it, sitting by the small window and looking at a green plant, not knowing what he was thinking.

Boa

Suddenly his waist was touched, Xiansheng regained his senses, and suddenly touched his lower abdomen. Zhan Zhen said, "It's fine if you are really pregnant. If your heartbeat comes out, who will pursue your affairs?

But your father and the queen had already expected something to happen to me. Even if it wasn't this, there were other things. After all, they wouldn't believe me too much.

Zhan Zhen hesitated: "Then, if there is one, tell them that the child's father came out of his stomach? Recently, isn't it always said that a god son came to the world, is it extraordinary? Let's ride this east wind?

It can't be true. "Xiansheng frowned, suddenly feeling irritable, stretched out his hand to pat off his belly, and said: "Get up.

Zhan Zhen shrank his hands. He squatted beside Xiansheng, looking up at him thoughtfully: "You have recently become more temperamental.

Why, dislike me?

His eyes were suspicious, and Zhan Zhen shook his head hurriedly: "Wherever it is, our Shenger is naturally good.

Xiansheng ignored him

He was restless and always felt that something was going to happen. He lay in bed at night, fell asleep, and woke up again in the middle of the night. Zhan Zhen slept beside him, very quiet, he moved slightly and moved towards the other side's arms. Rubbing, looking at his handsome face, gently kissed him

The corners of Zhan Zhen's mouth suddenly opened, Cheng Sheng's body was held by him: the man's voice was hoarse: "It's in the middle of the night and it's noisy

...No trouble. "What Cheng Sheng wanted to say, he finally said, "Go to sleep. "

The blessing ceremony was held at the Shangjing Tian Pagoda, and there was an altar nearby: the worship to the sky in the past was here, and all the people gathered, very crowded.

Xiansheng took the lead to get acquainted with the venue, and by the way learned the blessing manners from Qin Tianjian, Zhan Zhen took time to come and stay inseparable with him, and Emperor Jin took time to take a look.

The woman on the altar has a straight back, an elegant figure and a noble manner. Although she does not wear a crown, she is enough to make people unable to look away.

Eunuch Liao said softly: "The prince and the princess have been like glue recently.

Do you neglect official duties?

It was never before. The military affairs were sent every day and were processed on time, and the barracks would also pass regularly... Ji touched the newlyweds, and some families.

He is the dependent family, that is the dependent wife. "Emperor Jin said: "Where is the Xian Shang?"

They rushed all the way: they have been eating and sleeping, and now they have reached the boundary of Nanliang, and there are prince's spies along the way, which should be to make the prince at ease.

Emperor Jin closed his cuffs and frowned, "How about the new people sent to Nanliang?

heard that found something from the prince's nanny, but it is of great importance and it is difficult to write a letter to explain.

Then pray first. "Emperor Jin turned to leave, and Que took another look at Xiansheng. The beauty turned around, her peerless face made it hard to look away, and her sting and smile seemed to come out of the painting, making everything around her unreal. , He suddenly sighed: "It's a pity.