Chapter 100

The ninth day of the twelfth lunar month was a sunny day.

When Xie Shang got up early and sent the red dates away, he asked a group of girls and wives to lift six bamboo beds and spread them with thick felts to sort furs.

Six clothes, two sables, two lynxes, one silver rat and one green rat.

Mother Song was assigned to and Caihuazhaoqin to sort out a piece of work for Diaoqiu.

Mother Song had never worked as a needleworker when she was a maid of the court. Today, she was very nervous when she came back to deal with such a good fur. She was worried that she might not make a good choice and would be laughed at.

When Caihua saw it, she smiled and said: What are you afraid of? Somehow the mother came out of the palace, after seeing the nobles wearing them. The girl who came out of the village like Zhaoqin, she hadn't even seen a fox skin six months ago. Isn't she the same here to help?

Mother Song looked at the shining face of excitement around her, and couldn't help but said with emotion: "Our wife has a very good temperament!

En Xu, the yellow-haired girl who didn't know the height of the sky came on the table.

It seems that if they enter the palace, who didn't learn the rules from their aunt for three years?

Hearing his own name, Zhaoqin smiled innocently: "Mother, our wife said that she won't be indifferent.

So the surname has been working hard to learn and work hard!

X painting followed: "Mother, just relax. Our wife picks leather and makes clothes. It's not like a tailor outside who has to think about how to cut to get more materials. It's all accurate materials. How to look good and how to come. Anyone but patient , Willing to try, can do well!

After hearing this, Mother Song had a little confidence and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law Torai kindly told me this, I must do my best!

have never eaten pork and have seen pigs run. Although she hasn't worn Diaoqiu so far, Rutian's wife said she has seen a lot

First, together with the other group of Bi Tai and others, arrange a box of mink fur according to its size, and then one group half of it chooses the best from the largest, one with the shiny and smooth hair and the softest and densest fluff.

They are all good furs of the first class. Song Nulu was holding two pieces of seemingly the same mink skins and was thinking about how to choose this, so she saw Zhaoqin bulging her cheeks and blew a sigh at the mink in her left hand. He breathed again at the mink on his right hand, then put the one on his right hand aside and took another piece. Looking back at the color painting comparing two pieces of mink fur, he looked back and asked: "Zhaoqin, what are you doing?

Zhaoqin responded with a smile: "Sister Caihua, yesterday I heard the master tell his wife that the shopkeeper of the fur shop always breathes out the skins, and the mink that can't be blown out and not exposed is the top grade!

I just tried it and found that it is really so!

What the master said is still false?" Caihua grabbed Zhaoqin's sentence and said, "Remember to be careful when you blow, but don't blow your saliva on the leather.

Zhaoqin replied awkwardly, "Yes

Mother Song was clear when she saw this.

After waiting for a long time, Mother Song already knew that a wife like Si Caihua would go home after serving dinner, so she didn't know much about his wife's side as the little girl who served in the house.