Chapter 35

No matter what Xiansheng does, it is lovely in Zhan Zhen's eyes.

It was the Chinese New Year. Although the door opened a little later, there were still a lot of people on the street. Zhan Zhen blocked the peeping sight from his side and led Xiansheng into the shop.

The owner of the powder shop is a woman. She was sitting behind the door embroidering flowers. Hearing someone coming in, she threw the thing aside and stood up, "Two..."

There are very few people who do business in Shangjing City who don't know the royal family. In the end, where the contacts are, even if you haven't actually seen it, you can tell from the manner of clothes.

The female boss was the first to see Zhan Zhen, and she was a little surprised. She said that she was so charming and extraordinary. She was thinking about which noble son in Jingli, she suddenly heard a gentle voice: "Could you please introduce me? Click? I want to add some new fragrance."

The female boss moved her gaze and met Xiansheng's gaze. After a short stun, she took two steps back and bowed and said: "I have seen your Royal Highness and Princess, please, please."

Xiansheng followed her in, and Zhan Zhen asked, "Are there any good things?"

"Some and some, but we are not as good as Nanliang in craftsmanship. I wonder if the princess doesn't like it."

Her heart was thumping. After worshipping the ancestors, the civil and military officials met with Xiansheng. Soon after, the beauty of the prince princess was passed on by word of mouth. Qiu Wulun, the son of the prime minister, had a habit of lingering in the flowers. He boasted to the guests in Qinlou: "At that time, we thought we had seen Fairy...No, no, she's a goddess! Nine Heavens Profound Girl is nothing more than that! You say Qin's daughter? Shangjing's first beauty... Not that she is not good, girls are all beautiful, but... the crown prince pays her back To be slightly better."

These young talents gathered together to blow the prince's concubine into the sky. I heard that Qi Ziyou, the son of the Taishi, was so arrogant. He looked in a trance and nodded, "I only saw him in this life."

With the two of them taking the lead, it spread to the entire Shangjing city almost in an instant. The people who were very curious at the beginning felt that it was no surprise, but at the same time they became more curious. The scholars wrote poetry, mostly Xiansheng in fantasy. Some married women are uncomfortable. Whenever they come to buy powder, they have to complain a few words to her. By the way, they will belittle the princess overtly and secretly. The female boss is really thrilled with Xiansheng, although she has not seen it yet. But those verses have already made people imagine.

I thought it was an exaggeration, but now discovered that this prince concubine fits the fantasy look. Even if have never seen it before, you will understand that the title of Shangjing's first beauty is none other than her.

She felt agitated and difficult to suppress, but she did not dare to neglect. After the two of them sat down and poured water, she immediately went to find her private possession. When she came back, she saw the prince putting his arm on the table and leaned forward to talk to the princess. What, the look is gentle and smiling, Su Ting, the Prince's eyes are higher than the top, but he also folded for the princess Liang.

She lost her smile and showed it to Xiansheng: "Look, these are just out this year, can you take a fancy?"

Nanliang is so luxurious, and his people are more willing to spend time studying these exquisite things. Xiansheng, as the most favored crown princess, has a lot of knowledge and has definitely used a lot of good things. It's hard to say whether it's fancy.