Chapter 55

He said before that as long as Xiansheng calls this nickname, it is considered he is asking for a kiss.

The sound of "Zhan, slightly,", in Zhan Zhen's ear, is like "Come and kiss me"...

His face was uncertain, his heartbeat quickened, and he sat up suddenly and swallowed.

The quilt was taken away because he was sitting up, Xiansheng tugged and asked with a puzzled look: "What's wrong with you?"

Zhan Zhen turned his head to look at him, a bit wanting to walk away, but still lay down instinctively. He stared at Xiansheng sideways, frowned because he couldn't suppress the noisy heartbeat, and asked: "You make it clear...Is it? Think, want to kiss you alone?"

He had a hard tone, but Xiansheng was very soft. He curiously asked: "What strange thing did your Highness think of?"

"You have such a good memory...Did you forget what Gu said?"

Xiansheng shook his head, his eyes clear: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

After he finished speaking, Zhan Zhen punished him and hugged him, breathing on his face with a vicious look in his eyes, Xiansheng was also a little nervous, "why...you want to kill me again?"

"You..." Zhan Zhen let out a soft voice, her face still stinky: "Gu said that he would kiss you when he called his nickname. Did you forget?"

"Naturally did not forget."

Zhan Zhen's heartbeat is getting faster and faster, his Adam's apple is rolling, his face is relaxed, and he said, "Then, do you want to kiss?"

Xiansheng raised his eyelashes to look at him, pursing his red lips, "I just want to try, as a man, I call you like this, will it be the same as before."

As soon as the lips opened and closed, he asked, "So...Does your Highness want to kiss me? Do you want to be a man like a woman?"

"Gu..." Zhan Zhen directly pressed his head in his arms, without looking at his face, and said word by word: "No matter how you seduce, Gu will not feel anything about you."

Xiansheng was out of breath, pushed him a little harder, and said: "In this case, I feel more relieved... After a few days, let's take a bath together."

Zhan Zhen's eyes darkened, and he didn't say a word for a long time.

After a while, he suddenly thought of something and changed the subject: "Lonely gave a report to the emperor father last night. Today I heard that he sent someone to the mansion to inquire. You need to be careful."

This night Emperor Jin came to the Queen's bedroom. Queen Xin saw that his face was dignified. After the salute, someone served tea and asked him, "But what happened?"

"You have been going to see Xiansheng these few days, but have you found anything unusual?"

Queen Xin sat down next to him. Ever since Xiansheng was seriously ill, Emperor Jin would often come here to ask her a few words, but inquired more about the body, or sighed twice, but she had never been skeptical like today.

Queen Xin weighed it up and shook her head first: "If you say something is abnormal, it means that your face was completely ill a few days ago, and your mental head suddenly improved a bit today."

Emperor Jin was holding the tea, thoughtfully, and suddenly snapped the teacup, his expression a little angry. Queen Xin beat a drum in her heart, and asked, "What does your Majesty think of that child?"

"Qin Yi ran away." Emperor Jin suddenly stood up and said angrily: "I sent someone to give him a letter, and he actually let Qin Yi run away!"

Queen Xin smiled and said: "The prince said that this matter has been explained to you clearly."