Chapter 31

Xiansheng was amused watching him twist the collar that was originally good, and while walking, he stretched out his hand to help him and said softly: "Aren't you used to these clothes?"

Zhan Zhen wears arrow sleeves on weekdays. Even indoors, they have narrow sleeves. Except on the wedding day, this is the first time Xiansheng saw him wearing a wide robe and big sleeves. He also wears a cap and a cap today. Unruly, a little more dignified, and even a little handsome.

Zhan Zhen said: "I don't like it very much."

He loved martial arts since he was a child and was extremely favored. Even in the previous dynasty, he wore arrow sleeves and light helmets. He did not wear a hat but only a crown. His father never criticized him. When other brothers talked about it, he helped him distinguish and talked about his military affairs. Busy and troublesome to dress up.

Suddenly Xiansheng discovered that Zhan Zhen was also very good-looking, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, youthful heroism on his face, and a top-notch appearance in the royal family. He thought that Emperor Jin liked'beauties', and suddenly smiled. Zhan Zhen frowned and listened. He whispered: "You are named a prince, is it because your face is pretty?"

Zhan Zhen is not ashamed or annoyed, but also serious: "There is also this reason."

The corner of Xiansheng's mouth rose, and the queen in front had already followed. As the daughter-in-law of the eldest son, he followed closely.

Zhan Zhen's expression suddenly became cold. He and Xiansheng were side by side. He had never been afraid of anyone before, but at this moment he involuntarily tightened his body.

The queen has never worn too expensive jewelry. She was one of the best beauty when she was young. Now she became the mother of the country. She was so imposing that people didn't dare to look at her anymore.

Queen Xin glanced at Qi Taishi, the corners of her mouth raised, and she strode in.

Headed by the Taishi, everyone stood up straight, raising their eyes and looking back.

They first saw a pair of delicate Feifeng toe caps, and then from the bottom up, they saw the face that made Zhan Zhen, a guy with high eyes, fall in love at first sight.

At this moment, the sun has risen. Although the colors of Xiansheng's clothes are not dazzling, the pearls dotted around the body reflect a faintly dazzling light, which is very subtle, but cannot be ignored.

The crown princess appeared in front of Baiguan for the first time, and the little light seemed to be approaching from the ancestors in the ancestral temple. Her exquisite face was also glowing with white light in the sun, and she noticed Baiguan's gaze. , Xiansheng nodded slightly.

Nanliang's etiquette is thicker than that of the Northern Jin Dynasty. He grew up in the imperial palace since he was a child. He has an inherent nobleness, like not eating fireworks, but also like singing peach blossoms, as if all the beauty is mixed in one person. It is not an exaggeration to say that all beings are reversed.

Not to mention that beside her, there is the man that Shangjing women want to marry most. No wonder Emperor Jin said that she was a wise man. This prince Zhan Zhen has never been above the top since he was a child. Although he is extraordinary in appearance, he has always rejected people thousands of miles away.

This is eighteen years old, even the concubine is not accepted, and he didn't listen to which girl he was interested in. Everyone thought he was going to die alone. Who could think, dragging it around, was actually to marry this super beauty? .

Sure enough, your majesty's vision is unusual. More than just a talented woman, she is simply a goddess family, envy others!

There was a short silence in the audience. For a long while, Prime Minister Qiu smashed his left palm with his right fist, and praised: "It's really a shameful look, there is no such thing in ancient and modern times, a wonderful person!"