Chapter 41

As soon as Xian Zhang entered the door, he almost captured everyone's sight. He was so eye-catching, even if the chin was blocked by the fur collar of the cloak, those eyes were still enough to catch people.

Not to mention such a wealthy behavior. Many people around him talked about him. Some discerning people saw that he was extraordinary and only looked at him from a distance.

But in places like Qinlou, in addition to the romantic guests, there are naturally nouveau riche, and many people look at him with wrong eyes.

Seeing this, the old bustard even said enough, and while collecting gold, he took the initiative to say: "This is noisy downstairs, you might as well sit upstairs."

She looked at Xiansheng's words and deeds, and she had a faint guess in her heart. Naturally, she couldn't let him continue to watch him downstairs, but today Xiansheng came here to 'watching', how could he agree.

He did not speak, but Ruyi had already pressed the old bustard's gold hand: "The girl hasn't come yet, so what is the rush to collect the money for?"

The old bust withdrew his hand, realizing that he was an unkind visitor, and immediately felt a little bit in his heart, but the guess in her heart made her dare not easily violate it, so she had to say: "Some girls are still with guests, you may have to wait."

She took the tea from the maid and pours Xiansheng, who took a sip and waited patiently.

There were a lot of people around quickly, and someone who didn't wince suddenly said: "I said this little boy, are you here to be happy or to hit the place? Those girls who are in the sex industry, forcibly pulled away Is it always impossible?"

Ruyi scolded: "The son has his own reason for doing things, I want you to break your mouth!"

"Hahaha." Someone said: "You little girl, you are not very big, but you have a big tone. According to the Yisa family, your son is fake. Could it be that the little lady of some family came to Qinlou to catch the rape!"

The old bustard looked ugly, but when these men who had drunk wine talked about this kind of thing, how could they stop it, there was a burst of laughter around them, and the bold ones walked directly towards Xiansheng. The old bustard hurriedly stopped: Everyone, be polite."

"I said Di Niang, you are not right. Everyone is venting your anger. Where is such an arrogant little lady who dare to disturb everyone's fun? See if the master does not take off her clothes and ask you for justice... "

Xiansheng sat steadily, sipping tea slowly, if it weren't for the noisy surroundings, he would look like a peach blossom garden.

The noise downstairs quickly stunned the upstairs, and the black-clothed man stepped out, his eyes falling down, his face suddenly cold.

He Ermi was also taken aback: "Why is she here?"

The foul language downstairs became more and more unbearable. Someone jumped on the table madly through the use of alcohol. Xiansheng glanced over with contempt. This look succeeded in angering the red-eyed men. The old bustard hurriedly called someone to stop him. Xiansheng immediately stood up and was suddenly caught at his feet He stumbled and fell to the ground in an instant. The hat fell on the ground, like a waterfall pouring down. He raised his face, and there was a brief silence around him. Then someone stumbled and rushed towards him.

Qin Yi's pupils contracted, and He Ermi immediately drew his sword and threw it over, a sword pierced his neck, and the man fell at Xiansheng's feet suddenly, and the surroundings fell silent again.

Xiansheng's eyes darkened, Ruyi hurried over to help him up, but suddenly there was an exclamation from upstairs: "This, this..."

Qiu Wulun took a deep breath, never expected to see Xiansheng here. He almost stumbled and ran down, worried about whether it was wrong to call out his identity at this moment. He was at a loss for what to do, and a voice came from outside the door. : "It's the prince!"